Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Old WDW commercial in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Anyone with the Cinderella VHS should be familiar with this... It's an old, early-mid 90's commercial for WDW and goes as follows: Little girl is waiting in hotel room- all ...
    Pirate_Queen is offline C-Ticket Holder

Old WDW commercial

Anyone with the Cinderella VHS should be familiar with this...

It's an old, early-mid 90's commercial for WDW and goes as follows:

Little girl is waiting in hotel room- all dressed ready to go. (Parents are still asleep in bed) She gets a wake-up call from Goofy (the look on her face is priceless), and the next few shots are her enjoying WDW with her family. Then as it comes to a close, she and her parents are walking away as the night ends, the little girl all decked out in WDW souveniers, but she doesn't look happy (and she's looking at the ground as she walks). But suddenly- she stops, and begins to look up- and we see who/what it is she's looking at. Mickey Mouse! The smile that comes across her face gets me every time! Then she says "I've been waiting my whole life to meet you..." they hug, yadda yadda yadda, commercial over.

Anyway. Does anyone have video of this? I've looked on youtube and have been unable to find it, and my Cinderella VHS is at my Grandparent's house. A little help here? I just love watching that commercial over and over again!

"To all that come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    i think i have the cinderella vhs.... i dont think thats much help though, sorry
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    aww i know what commercial you are talking about, it is great, but i don't know where a video of it is
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!