Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Great Audio Website in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; So I just discovered this website yesterday when I was looking up audio clips/music to put onto my iTunes so then I can put them on my iPod and listen ...
    WDWFan08 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Talking Great Audio Website

So I just discovered this website yesterday when I was looking up audio clips/music to put onto my iTunes so then I can put them on my iPod and listen to when I go to Disney World in two weeks. The original website is called Mousegeeks.com. They have POTC ride-thru in hi-definition (seriously!).

Anyway, for those of you who are desperately looking for quality audio, go to Mousegeeks.com/audio. If you go to the Old Audio, it has most of the audio that you hear in the parks. Including music from the other Disney parks (not just WDW). If you want to download the music onto your computer, just right-click on the song that you want (90% of them are mp3's, which makes them playable on iTunes) and go to "Save Link As" and save it in your "My Downloads" folder or wherever you choose to save it. Then, when you go to the folder where you saved the music, you can easily play it on your iTunes.

For those are not computer savvy, right-click on the downloaded song, and go to "Open with" and there should be a couple of options for you to choose on which media player you want the song to open in. Click on iTunes and it should open. If the music is in wma format, save the link as usual, but if you want to open it in iTunes, you have to go to the iTunes window, File, Add File to Library, and go to the folder where you saved your downloaded music. I hope this helps. I believe most of this audio is probably from CDs, b/c the quality is superb. I was so excited when I could listen to music that I hear in the parks.

If any of you have problems, let me know. ENJOY!!! Have a magical day!
    --
    Sarah

What will YOU celebrate?

Check out my recent photos in my photo album!

Shutterfly Website: http://amateurphotography.shutterfly.com/

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    thanks, they do have alot of music, I'm listening to the steel drums in Adventureland right now! Thanks for the site.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

No prob. I think it's the best site to get a majority of Disney-related music, from the parks, that is. And to think about, it saves you a ton of money. I still would like to get the Festival of the Lion King, which I do know is on a CD, but it's not available on the website. A another site where you can download audio/video is Visions Fantastic (you have to register in order to get access to the library). It has a lot of great, quality video (multi-angle shots). I have a bunch downloaded onto my computer to watch. Anyway, glad that I could help. Take care and have a magical day!
    --
    Sarah

What will YOU celebrate?

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Here's another site I like but I couldn't find the Lion King (I pm'ed you about that), but this site has some audio and video: http://ww2.disneydreams.net:8080/soundvideo.aspx I'm not audio/video savvy so I don't know if this site would be of any use for MP3's , but it is still fun to listen to.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Great site GIOny!!! I've been on there for about the last hour. Fires up some good memories.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

jpjobes is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by WDWFan08 View Post
    So I just discovered this website yesterday when I was looking up audio clips/music to put onto my iTunes so then I can put them on my iPod and listen to when I go to Disney World in two weeks. The original website is called Mousegeeks.com. They have POTC ride-thru in hi-definition (seriously!).

Anyway, for those of you who are desperately looking for quality audio, go to Mousegeeks.com/audio. If you go to the Old Audio, it has most of the audio that you hear in the parks. Including music from the other Disney parks (not just WDW). If you want to download the music onto your computer, just right-click on the song that you want (90% of them are mp3's, which makes them playable on iTunes) and go to "Save Link As" and save it in your "My Downloads" folder or wherever you choose to save it. Then, when you go to the folder where you saved the music, you can easily play it on your iTunes.

For those are not computer savvy, right-click on the downloaded song, and go to "Open with" and there should be a couple of options for you to choose on which media player you want the song to open in. Click on iTunes and it should open. If the music is in wma format, save the link as usual, but if you want to open it in iTunes, you have to go to the iTunes window, File, Add File to Library, and go to the folder where you saved your downloaded music. I hope this helps. I believe most of this audio is probably from CDs, b/c the quality is superb. I was so excited when I could listen to music that I hear in the parks.

If any of you have problems, let me know. ENJOY!!! Have a magical day!
    Thanks for the link!
    Looks like the owner of that site is shutting it down at the end of January 2007, so better move quick!

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by jpjobes View Post
    Thanks for the link!
    Looks like the owner of that site is shutting it down at the end of January 2007, so better move quick!
    AAAH! I better get movin!

Oh, that's a bummer. Thanks for the warning.
    --
    Sarah

What will YOU celebrate?

iluvdzny is offline A-Ticket holder
    I LOVE this new audio site!! I make slide shows w/ Disney Rides/parades w/ the actual audio - so that I can "Experience" the WHOLE vacation all over again!!!

This music is PERFECT!! Thank you

falciform is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey WDW I found Festival of the Lion King on the site. It's under old audio/Walt Disney World Resort/Animal Kingdom.

I appreciate the fact that you found it, BUT, when I listened to it, it's actually Legend of the Lion King. Whoever had put it up had mixed up the titles, b/c Legend of the Lion King was a puppetry show at the Magic Kingdom until Philhar Magic took over. I do appreciate it, but I found another website that had Festival of the Lion King. Again, thanks!!!
    Last edited by WDWFan08; 01-12-2007 at 01:09 AM.

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    I miss the legend of the lion king show, although i do love philarmagic
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Wow, i went to mousegeeks.com. its really amazing, they had every audio track i could think of. Thanks!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

cherryk is offline A-Ticket holder
    Does anyone know where i can download the mp3 can you feel the love tonight (animal kingdom version). I got an audition on Thursday for Nala in euro disney so im kinda desperate!!!

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder
    isn't there a cd out with the soundtrack ?

http://www.laughingplacestore.com/Product-2949.asp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast