Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files Discuss Post Show Music in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Hey Disney Fans! Im not sure how many international fans you get on here but its a request from across the pond in sunny ol England . I recently visited ...
    titler is offline A-Ticket holder

Post Show Music

Hey Disney Fans!

Im not sure how many international fans you get on here but its a request from across the pond in sunny ol England . I recently visited Walt Disney World Resort in August 2006 and after the fireworks in the Magic Kingdom there was a music piece playing as we left down the beautifully main street.

I was very impressed with all the Florida Parks, as i am actually a B&M Inverted Roller Coaster operator for the ride "Nemesis" here in the UK at Alton Towers (UK's number one theme park) So if you guys are ever over here come and visit me!

I often try to make the "Magic" whilst working by doing announcements about the guests "Adventure"! Not quite the same however. Back on topic, if anyone knows what this music is or where it can be downloaded it would be greatly appreciated!

Also could someone tell me some websites where to download other Walt Disney World Resort music?

Many Thanks

Ash, UK

WDWFan08 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Hey Ash. Obviously you're new here, so you might have missed the the thread that said, "Great Audio Website." I think the night time fireworks show you're talking about is "Wishes". I'm not sure if it is the regular one or the Holiday Wishes. Anyway, go to www.mousegeeks.com/audio, and go to "New Audio Directory," then to "Walt Disney World Resort," "Magic Kingdom," "Parades and Fireworks" and lastly, there should be a "Wishes" folder w/ the whole soundtrack or separated in segments. If you go to the Old Audio Directory, there are a bunch of other attraction/resort music, too. To download onto your computer, right click on the song that you want to download, and go to "Save link as" or "Save target as" depending on your kind of computer. Anyway, hope that helps! Enjoy!
    --
    Sarah

What will YOU celebrate?

Check out my recent photos in my photo album!

Shutterfly Website: http://amateurphotography.shutterfly.com/

titler is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks very much!

oooppps newbie alert!

Ill have a look see if its the one i can remember. Its really hard?!?!?!? as it was a few months ago. Does anyone else have any suggestions? It was Pose Fireworks Show or it might of been post parade?!?!? It was August 2006 at the Magic Kingdom???

Many Thanks

Ash