Your Walt Disney World Information Station
My World: Views & Reviews Discuss Welcome to My World: Views & Reviews in the Trip Reports & Member Reviews forums; Welcome to My World: Views and Reviews! This is your space, your chance to share with the DisneyWorldTrivia readers a little something about your Disney experiences. It could be a ...
    disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!

Welcome to My World: Views & Reviews

Welcome to My World: Views and Reviews! This is your space, your chance to share with the DisneyWorldTrivia readers a little something about your Disney experiences. It could be a trip report, a restaurant or resort review, an opinion, an anecdote, or an essay on any Disney related topic. We want to hear from YOU!

Got an opinion of your own on what you’ve read in My World: Views and Reviews? Talk about it! A special discussion forum has been opened in our message boards to allow you discuss and add your own comments about each column!
    So, see your name in print, tell the world something about Your World! Email submissions to pat@disneyworldtrivia.com.

There’s a little fine print: topics must be Disney related somehow, submissions must be “G-rated”, and may be edited for content and/or length. No anonymous columns will be published. All submissions must include an author’s name (either DWT.com user name or a ‘real’ name). If you have personal photos to accompany your submission, they’re welcome too (must be photos you personally have taken or have permission to use from the photographer). Any questions, email pat@disneyworldtrivia.com or send a private message to DisneyDame2004.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

disneydude is offline A-Ticket holder
    I so agree with the article about the Haunted Mansion. Almost everyone in my family loves it, so I have go on it about everytime we go to WDW. I could so live-without-it.

to the boards, disneydude!

I could especially relate to the spiders - I still close my eyes through that section
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)

vampireprincess is offline A-Ticket holder
    i really dont get it..
    vampireprincess

when life gives you lemons..blow them up in someone pants!! lol!!

dont mess with me bc your going to mess me up number one rule: dont uh..i ran out of things to say i know! nope i lost it..

What don't you get, Vampireprincess?

The article being referred to is here: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/art...er.php?aid=351

This thread was started to encourage people to write articles, essays, or whatever to be published in the "Articles" section of this website. "My World: Views and Reviews" is a column we encourage everyone to submit articles for.

Since it's been bumped, I'll take the opportunity to say "We still want to hear from you!" and hope more people will be interested in submitting their opinion or review of something related to Disney World!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)

JEANYLASER33 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    MIAMI,FL ARE PLANNING TO MOVE TO ORLANDO,FLORIDA
    I am confused about the Disney's All-Star Movies! Does Disney's All-Star Movies has DME? Delta is one of the airlines has DME! Tell me how it DME works! I need a phone number for DME!
    Last edited by JEANYLASER33; 02-19-2008 at 02:29 PM.
    JEANY SANCHEZ

MAY 2009- POP CENTURY