Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Other Disney Parks Discuss Best Ride in disneyland paris in the Disneyland and Other Disney Parks forums; I am going to disenyland paris in the early summer, an di was trying to get some imput on what rides shouldn't be missed. Be help with this. Thank you ...
    tinkerbelle_rox is offline B-Ticket Holder

Best Ride in disneyland paris

I am going to disenyland paris in the early summer, an di was trying to get some imput on what rides shouldn't be missed. Be help with this.

Thank you
    Danielle
    : THINK TINK :

DD13- DD18- ME- DH-

acelfartets is offline A-Ticket holder

1 Your site is very helpful. Really it is very useful!

HelloI've just registered to say your site is very useful and nicely done!Thank you very much for your work.Cheers!Sorry for offtopic.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbelle_rox View Post
    I am going to disenyland paris in the early summer, an di was trying to get some imput on what rides shouldn't be missed. Be help with this.

Thank you
    Danielle
    oops...missed how old the original thread was...my comment still stands, however.

Hands down, without a doubt...Crush's Coaster in Studios. We rode it three times in the Spring '08. We had to wait in line for 60 minutes each time, and I'd do it again in a heart beat. If you use extra magic hours, the park actually opens before the rides do, so go directly to the cue and wait. Eventually the ride cue opens up. You may still have a 60 minute wait, but at least you'll ride it first thing in the day, and then maybe have a chance to ride it again later. Trust me, you'll want to ride it again. It's not a thrill ride, but it's really different from any ride you've been on before.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

EpcotCenter1 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I haven't been to DLP myself, but my Dad has. From what I've heard and what he has said, Phantom Manor is a must see.
    -EC1

If you can dream it, you can do it!

TheTexasKid is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Best Ride in disneyland paris

What do they call the haunted mansion at DLP? Phantom Manor? While I haven't seen the one at Tokyo Disneyland, I like the one at Disneyland Paris better than the ones at Walt Disney World and Disneyland. As for some reason, I find it scarier than the ones at those two locations.

But the best for me at Disneyland Paris, is not so much a ride, but a film called "CineMagique," where George (Martin Short) as a modern day traveler, literally stuck in movie history, stumbles from one film into another, taking him from the silent movie era right through the high tech blockbusters of the late 1990's. It was so good, it brough tears to my eyes.

I was hoping, when they updated Disney's California Adventure, they might bring it to America, but apparently not.