Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Other Disney Parks Discuss disney paris info in the Disneyland and Other Disney Parks forums; i am doing a school project of disneyland paris in international business and i was thing maybe you guys can help me out with stuff about disneyland paris. The info ...
    BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program

disney paris info

i am doing a school project of disneyland paris in international business and i was thing maybe you guys can help me out with stuff about disneyland paris. The info i need would be history, quotas, and other buisness related info. and well i thought a lot of you guys on this web site are bigger disney fans than me so i really hope you guys can help me thanks
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    I would like to help...but I never went to DL Paris. SORRY!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    So...what have you done so far? What did google tell you? Wikipedia? DLP's site?

You may want to consider trying to find a Disney MB that has a larger focus on DLP than this place does. There are some members here who have been to DLP, but the vast majority are most familiar with the WDW Resort in Orlando, FL.

Good luck!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...