Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Other Disney Parks Discuss Please help - changed from WDW to TDL... in the Disneyland and Other Disney Parks forums; Here's hoping for a little help... My DH is thinking of changing our trip next September from WDW to Toyko Disney resort! Long story but in short the in-laws do ...
    ky71 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Please help - changed from WDW to TDL...

Here's hoping for a little help...

My DH is thinking of changing our trip next September from WDW to Toyko Disney resort! Long story but in short the in-laws do not want to fly for 20hours from Australia and Japan would be about 9hours.

He has no idea the amount of planning I have done for the trip. I have purchased lots of stuff for christmas and birthdays as we are taking my folks, the in laws, my aunt/uncle plus our family of five too. All of the items can be used at any Disney park except the Disney Dollars which I know we will use on another trip. Does Pal Mickey work in Toyko?

My problem is the research. I have spent hours planning each day of this trip - ADRs, shows(I knew the times may change), other places to visit, shopping, getting everyone's 'must do activity' scheduled. Now I'm back at the beginning...Yes I should be thankful I haven't lost any $$$ as the flights were on FF miles and we hadn't decided on the hotel rooms yet. Oh I'm so lost...

Please could anyone give me the lowdown of must dos, best ADRs, special tips & secrets and any other info would be greatly appreciated? Do they have a MNSSHP in Tokyo? Any other special events around Sept/October 2008? Which hotel would best suit our gathering? We have 8 adults, 11yr old, 9yr old and a 3 yr old who will be celebrating his birthday while we are there. We had also planned on going to NASA so is there any suitable tourist things to visit in Japan for one day? I sound crazy...please help?
    Kylee

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Sorry about your plans being altered but Tolyo DL should be a treat also. I have never been there but I willl bump this question up for you so someone else may be able to help you but in the meantime here is a website that may help. Tokyo Disneyland Main Page
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!