Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Other Disney Parks Discuss planning a Tokyo Disneyland trip for 2010 need advise! in the Disneyland and Other Disney Parks forums; I have had a fairly rough year this year, just because of specific events in my life and I am starting to make plans in my life that will hopefully ...
    kala83 is offline A-Ticket holder

planning a Tokyo Disneyland trip for 2010 need advise!

I have had a fairly rough year this year, just because of specific events in my life and I am starting to make plans in my life that will hopefully change things in my life for the better. I just did a WDW trip with my mother a few weeks ago over my 24th birthday and it really helped mend my broken heart from all the troubles I have been having. And now I want to start planning something BIG for myself, I want to try and aim for doing a Tokyo Disneyland trip in 2010 a little after I plan on graduating from college I want to do it after I get college taken care of cuz to be honest I am not the greatest of students and I have been working very hard at school for several years and I want to have something really fun to do after I get it over and done with to celebrate my achievements. And since I have been wanting to travel to Japan for years now...I figure doing a trip to Japan that would include TDLR would be just a great idea. But I know very little about the park and things to do there or what kind of pricing things go at.
    If you all can supply me with information and possibly reading material that could help me better plan this trip it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks and I will keep you all updated as to how the trip progresses over the few years I plan to save up for it and planning it.

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    I do not have any advice for you but I hope you have a wonderful trip and welcome to DWT!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

kala83 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by nicki12 View Post
    I do not have any advice for you but I hope you have a wonderful trip and welcome to DWT!
    Thats ok there are a few other people on here that I have noticed have made the trip so I am sure I can get some helpful advise from people not to mention I posted this up on several other Disney message boards so I am sure to get some helpful hints from several of the sites I have been asking around with

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    This website has alot of info that may help......Welcome to Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!