Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
In-Park Games Discuss Pin Game at Mouse Gears in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; It's nice game to play. very fun game....
    rajagiri10 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Pin Game at Mouse Gears

It's nice game to play. very fun game.

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

Ooooh guess where i'm gonna be at 5pm on my next trip to disney! That sounds awesome!! Imagine having all those pins and getting to pick from them... I might go into panic trying to pick 2 from all of them. haha. sounds very cool and i bet it was lots of fun!
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

LockShockBarrel is offline C-Ticket Holder

I'm not sure I understand...how do you pick them, do you have to describe the pin or something? Or are the numbered? Also how do you know if it's a good pin, especially when you're trading. I have about 15 pins now, and I've just been buying the ones I like, especially my Elvis Stitch.

Mickey's#1Fan is offline Ready to go back to the World!
    Massachusetts... not close enough to the world :(

all you have to do is point to two before the curtain is placed back over the board... personally i dont believe there is a true definiton for a "good pin" i look for pins that intrest me for example i have alot of mickey pins and attraction pins with characters so if i see one i dont have and like thats a good pin to me... so collect what you like or collect pins with meaning to you personally ... and after a while if you end up seeing a pin on another CM that you like even better you can always trade again later
    Jennah
    Remember the MAGIC
    "a dream can be a dream come true with just that spark in me and you!"
    "in the big blue world...."
    "because i'm a lady... thats why"
    "it's a great BIG beautiful tomorrow!""Beware of hitch hiking ghosts!!"
    "it's hard to be cool when your dad is goofy!"

"please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated safely inside the theater safely"- dr. nigel channing imagination institute

check...check...check...check...applause- four for a dollar

WDW
    Trips: '90 '91 '92 '93 '94 '95 '96 '97 '98 '99 '00 '01 '02 '03 '04
    '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '12

DPTN is offline A-Ticket holder

I find most of my favorite pins via these "quick trade" pin boards. It's great to have such a huge selection and no haggling to boot
    Disney Pin Trading News - All the upcoming releases - new pins daily - RSS feed makes getting the latest release info easy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12