Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
In-Park Games Discuss WDW Discovery Challenge Scavenger Hunt in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Hi Guys!!!! Just got back late last night and beginning the process of playing Catch-Up! I only have about 1100 emails to go through, plus all the forums stuff! James, ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Hi Guys!!!!

Just got back late last night and beginning the process of playing Catch-Up! I only have about 1100 emails to go through, plus all the forums stuff!

James, thank you for typing out all of the questions!! I was actually going to upload a PDF file with the Scavenger Hunt Questions on it, as well as a seperate file with the answers. I will still post them this way they will all be in a printable format so you can take them with you, etc.

I will say this, though... James came to me and I took a quick look at his sheet... I didn't check his answers, buyt based on the number he had filled in, and how he did at another Hunt meet, I'm sure he hit most of them!

I'll post a link once the files are uploaded. I'kk try to get to them ASAP for you!!!

Thanks for everyone who took a Hunt at the MegaMeet and tried some of the questions! Also, be sure to give me your feedback on them - too easy? too hard? am I insane?
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    am I insane?
    We all are and fit right in!

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Quote Originally Posted by TrendyMagic
    We all are and fit right in!
    True!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

ralfsmith is offline A-Ticket holder
    Can you provide me more information on this matter?

johntvery@operamail.com

johntvery@hotmail.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12