Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
In-Park Games Discuss In-Park Jokes in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Yeah, that's what we're waiting on. I see these people with screaming infants and little kids trying to maneuver their way through WDW. No way man!!...
    firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Yeah, that's what we're waiting on. I see these people with screaming infants and little kids trying to maneuver their way through WDW. No way man!!

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

SoarinOverEpcot is offline A-Ticket holder
    poooop

fortuosity is offline NOW APPROACHING...
    Trapped in the Earful Tower with the Animaniacs

Family Inside Joke

When I was waiting to go into Muppet Vision, my dad said that Kermit would not be in the show because he was kidnapped. I looked at him oddly for a while, but then he said, "Don't worry, I found a key piece of evidence." While saying this he lifted the mat to reveal the "Key Under The Mat." I could not stop laughing at the cornyness of that joke.
    More Beer? What For Nothing Helps... Get Me Five Dozen Eggs Instead
    Imagination! Imagination! A Dream Can Be A Dream Come True With Just A Spark In Me And You

America, Keep On Flying Now. Keep Your Spirit Free, Facing New Frontiers

Cinderella CastleSpaceship EarthTree Of LifeEarful Tower

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    That is funny. You gotta love the Muppets! I've been a Muppet fan for years.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

plutolover is offline A-Ticket holder

seven dwarfs joke

On the tram for the Magic Kingdom parking lot, the cast member told us a joke. We have 6 dwarfs named in our parking lot(sleepy, happy, sneezy, grumpy, dopey, bashful), where is the 7th (doc)?

Answer: on the boat ramp

Cute, huh?

WDWHM9707 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Once on the Rockin' Roller Coaster the CM there interacted with the Aerosmith recording. As the band drove off to the gig he remarked quite loudly "hahaha they left their manager behind. Oh Aerosmith your wacky antics never cease to amuse me."
    Needless to say as a CM i could related to hearing the same spiels over and over again. Since this amused me we've now taken to using the phrase "your wacky antics never cease to amuse me at other attractions.

Also on a personal note. I was on the Safari at Animal Kingdom with my mom about three years ago. When my mom noticed a warthog near the vehicle she wanted to get my attention but since she couldn't think of what they were called all she could do was yell out PUMBAA, PUMBAA, PUMBAA. She got my attention (as well as the rest of the truck). To this day pumbaa, pumbaa, pumbaa still comes up in conversation when were at the AK.

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    my best friend is terrified of roller coasters - the first time I took her on Space Mountain she screamed "Oh my God We're All Gonna Die" the entire time....the 6 year old seated behind her did not appreciate her narration. Neither did the 6 year olds biker dad.

to pick on Jenna now I always convince her that a ride is much worse than it is...for example I always get her by telling her that 1st tiny drop on Splash is the "big" one...she holds on for dear life and starts screaming....this is even funnier when done on Peter Pans Flight or TTA

I like to ask a CM about the child swap "How does this work, can i swap him for a better behaved child or is it strictly equal or lesser value?"
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

better is offline A-Ticket holder
    That is very sweet, i like the jokes. I never heared this kind of jokes. I am really very impressed as i am having many jokes site but never have these kind of small and hilarious jokes.

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    all of these jokes were so funny! I loved reading them.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by fortuosity View Post
    When I was waiting to go into Muppet Vision, my dad said that Kermit would not be in the show because he was kidnapped. I looked at him oddly for a while, but then he said, "Don't worry, I found a key piece of evidence." While saying this he lifted the mat to reveal the "Key Under The Mat." I could not stop laughing at the cornyness of that joke.
    My second-to-last trip down, I wanted to show my friend the Key Under The Mat. I lifted the mat, and to my disappointment, nothing was there. I said out loud "Oh, it's not there!" at which point the cast member at the entrance walked up to us, pointed at his namebadge ("Matt") and said "That's not the only mat here!". He then lifted his foot to show us the key taped to the bottom of his shoe.

plutolover is offline A-Ticket holder

Ha Ha!!

That is so awesome!!! What an experience for you!!

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    That is so cool!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

wdwfns2 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    One year while waiting for everyone to board the Jungle Cruise, the skipper looked out over the edge of the boat and yelled" DUCK!!!" and threw himself down onto the deck of the boat. My 5 year old and I looked over the edge of the boat into the water and sure enough, there was a malard duck swimming in the water. That was two years ago, but we still point and yell whenever we see a duck in the wild. People look at us like we're crazy, but it's our little inside joke.
    Day 1 WDW Radio
    Keep to the code

Starflygreen is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hello everyone, I have joined recently and have been really enjoying the site. I'm on my way to WDW in 2 days, I can't wait, anyway my inside family joke dosen't pertain to a park but happens at one of our favorite character dinning , Chef Mickey's. While being taken to our table someone loudly comments "I can't believe the health department lets this place stay open, what with all the rodents and dogs and ducks wandering about you think they would shut it down!"
    ~Melissa~

stop eating my ears...

coasterfreak516 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I cannot think of any that strike my mind but knowing the way I and my parents are, there is prob one or two that have happened.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast