Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
In-Park Games Discuss In-Park Jokes in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; My best thing to do to the CM is on ToT sit in the front row by the door and just as it closes yell really loud and grab your ...
    #1stitchfan is offline A-Ticket holder
    My best thing to do to the CM is on ToT sit in the front row by the door and just as it closes yell really loud and grab your hand like it was caught in the door. Every now and then you can get a CM to jump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

KingJamesUT is offline The Hakuna Kahuna
    I went with my roomates to MK several years ago for a weekend trip. One of the guys is a fairly independent type who goes off on his own alot. As we were waiting in the lobby for the Hall of Presidents this guy totally disappeared. None of us knew where he was. As we were getting seated 30 minutes later he had still not shown up. Knowing how sneaky this kid was, we all assumed that when the curtains were rolled back we would see our friend standing on stage next to one of the presidents. Needless to say, he wasn't and soon showed up through the handicap entrance, but the fact that we all agreed that he was crazy enough to do that was hilarious.

Ps. I was starving so I bought a turkey leg before the ride but couldn't finish it before it started so I sat in the back row so that noone would notice. DIdn't work, everyone could smell it, and a few people were getting really hungry halfway through.

Our running joke is that his new nickname is the 44th president of the United States
    Last edited by KingJamesUT; 02-18-2008 at 01:03 PM.
    Stitch Smash!

'86, '87, '88, '89, '90, '91, '94, '95, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '08

'87, '89, '90, '93, '94, '99, '01, '05, '08

'92, '95, '96, '99, '04

'08

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    We are constantly amazed that, which ever park we decide to go to for the day, Mickey is there too! Just lucky I guess!!!
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

I don't think we have any huge jokes but we always laugh about past mishaps as we walk through the area of the park where it originally happened.

One joke was that a bird pooped on my head outside of the Star Tours ride - my parents thought it was hilarious - I didn't
    All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney

The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem - Captain Jack Sparrow

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever - Walt Disney

RuddyWDW is offline Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
    Quote Originally Posted by Caribbean Lady View Post
    I don't think we have any huge jokes but we always laugh about past mishaps as we walk through the area of the park where it originally happened.

One joke was that a bird pooped on my head outside of the Star Tours ride - my parents thought it was hilarious - I didn't

I can sympathise I had a bird poop on me outside SM which my family thought was hilarious....I didn't either
    Last edited by RuddyWDW; 03-12-2008 at 06:18 PM.

Ruddy

KingJamesUT is offline The Hakuna Kahuna
    I love the jokes. Let's hear some more.
    Stitch Smash!

'86, '87, '88, '89, '90, '91, '94, '95, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '08

'87, '89, '90, '93, '94, '99, '01, '05, '08

'92, '95, '96, '99, '04

'08

satijp is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by hafrase View Post
    My friend and I are slightly Disney obsessed, so we have taken to repeating random ride spiels at all times... for example if either one of us is paged for work, we bust out with "Paging Mr. Morrow.... Mr. Tom Morrow." The best part about that, was my sister used to hear us say that when we were paged, and she would just shake her head. Then we went to WDW for NYE, and I made her ride the TTA, she heard the quote, and had one of those lightbulb moments.... followed by her calling me lame.... not lame.... corny. She doesn't get it.
    I work at an airport and often have to page passengers. We always throw in other employees names or names of famous people to the list of final boarding... I'm defiately going to have to throw in Tom Morrow next time.
    -Tanya

Jan '07 Pop Century, Mar '07 Day Trip, April '07 Off Property, May '07 OKW, July '07 POR, Oct '07 Pop Century (& MNSSHP!!!), Dec '07 Day Trip

Jan '08 POR
    Feb '08 Pop
    Mar '08 Off Property
    April '08 AS Sports - I think - still gotta book it

brad9008 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    some of this sound pretty good

morwen is offline B-Ticket Holder
    This isn't really a joke but when we were at WDW last time we went to Chef Mickey. We had some bags and my ssister's bookbag and my aunt's very small purse. When the Characters came around first Donald went looking through all of our bags then Minnie tried to steal my aunt's purse. It was halarious. After that when ever we saw Minnie Jen and I told Aunt Pam to keep a hold of her purse Minnie's looking for a new accesory!

Shelton123 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by dzneynut View Post
    Well, I don't think this qualifies as a joke, but it's an inside joke within our family.
    Our kids, which are grown now, know I do not like indecision when it comes to deciding what to do next at WDW. So, whenever I get one of those "I don't know, what do you want to do?" lines, I usually suggest it's time to go to It's a Small World. Out come the two fingers placed in the shape of a cross, like they are trying to ward off demons, usually exclaiming, "No, no, save us!"
    It works every time!
    Haha that's similair to what I do, but I do that with Dumbo, and put up the star of david instead.
    I miss So Wierd... - sigh -

wasae on vmk!

jackk is offline A-Ticket holder
    Wow..thats great...!II remember Jake..was that the part when you said that everybody was stupid to leave. BUT you always decide to stay bc those ballerinas alllllllwwwaaayyy give you that smile..which makes you cry..and i don't want to know what else it makes you do..

jbgoldengun is offline A-Ticket holder
    Birds.... the demons of Disney World.....
    One time my dad and I were walking to Space Mountian from some benches where my motion-sickable mom was sitting, when all of a sudden, a bird flies right by my face! from then on, whenever a bird gets too close, I yell "Oh my gosh! it's like that movie with the killer crows!!!!! Run for your lives!!!!!!" and everyone looks at me like "What happened!!!!!!!!!!
    Who would like Disney just as much as a cute girl? ME! Crazy, ain't i? Well, who cares. If you marry a cute girl and go to work at Disney World when you grow up, then everything is perfect for me.
    Future Disney Imagineer Architectural Designer! Boo Yah!
    Gonna Work There 'Til The Day I Join Haunted Mansion Ghosts and Make It 100 Happy Haunts

favortie parks in order
    1. 2. tie for 3. and
    It's the WEDWay Peoplemover...... I Don't Care What You Say..... It Has Been And Always Will Be....

HardingWDWFan is offline A-Ticket holder
    I like some of the antics of the HM CMs. There was one at MK who told us not to smile, and he was very stone-faced. He was great! There was another who (on a day when there was no line) chased my sister through the queue area...it was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by jbgoldengun View Post
    Birds.... the demons of Disney World.....
    One time my dad and I were walking to Space Mountian from some benches where my motion-sickable mom was sitting, when all of a sudden, a bird flies right by my face! from then on, whenever a bird gets too close, I yell "Oh my gosh! it's like that movie with the killer crows!!!!! Run for your lives!!!!!!" and everyone looks at me like "What happened!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL.... your thinking of this movie,
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

Quote Originally Posted by HardingWDWFan View Post
    I like some of the antics of the HM CMs. There was one at MK who told us not to smile, and he was very stone-faced. He was great! There was another who (on a day when there was no line) chased my sister through the queue area...it was funny.
    LOL i love them, one time i asked a HM cm where the bathroom was and he just stared out into space, finally after i asked him like 3 times he pointed to the cm next to him. I went to go ask her and she just pointed back to the first guy, it was one of those you-gotta be there moments. Also one time a TOT cm kept following this lady, and when she turned around he would act like he was stabbing her, and when she turned around he would just stare the other way. So funny
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast