Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
In-Park Games Discuss In-Park Jokes in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Another joke me and my sister do is on fast rides such as TT or TOT we comment very loudly on how this ride "made us puke 4 times in ...
    Another joke me and my sister do is on fast rides such as TT or TOT we comment very loudly on how this ride "made us puke 4 times in a row". all the people look really nervous at us! LOL
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

jaymie is offline You can fly!
    I remember a joke that a CM on the JC told me and my brother when we were little. He had just pointed out a Tucan and said "What do you get when you have 3 Tucans?" "A six pack." My mom thought it was funny anyways.
    - Jaymie

I do believe in fairies, I do, I do!

she'safunnygirl is offline A-Ticket holder
    Whee, what a great thread! I love reading this kind of thing! I'm glad I'm not the only nutjob that likes to talk back to the pre-recorded stuff, or just be generally weird!

I always pretend like the pre-recorded disembodied voices are God talking to me, but I think I like the idea of trying to talk back to them better. (I already sort of do this - when it's instructions, like, "keep your hands and feet inside" I always sigh dramatically and say "yes, God.")

On my senior trip in 2003 with our drama/tv clubs, we always sang the Monorail song from the Simpsons whenever we were on the Monorail.

On the same trip, a friend of mine whose girlfriend didn't come on the trip bought one of the "groom" top-hat Mickey ears because he liked the top hat. Since we were usually hanging out together, lots of people came up to us and congratulated us. We couldn't figure out why, until they realised they thought we were newlyweds! I ended up buying the "bride" ears and we pretended to be newlyweds the entire time. It became a running joke, especially if we saw other people from our school group. They would scream "CONGRATULATIONS!" to us from across plazas, etc, which would get all the other people around us, who we didn't know, to say the same thing. (Or they'd pretend not to know us on the shuttles and do the same thing.) We got to cut in lines a couple of times! It was awesome.

From the same trip, whenever we'd be standing about waffling on what to do, someone in our little group would say "ONWARD!" and start walking towards something to do. We would all chime in with "...Christian soldiers, marching off to war..."

I somehow remember there being a lot of Monty Python references on that trip, too. (Not surprising since we were the drama/tv clubs!)

From my freshman year of high school when our chorus went down for Magic Music Days - "Have a Magical Day!" became "Have a Madrigal Day!"

My mother always makes fun of me for being afraid of Snow White's Scary Adventures when I was five. I maintain that they probably changed the name (from Snow White's Adventures) because of kids like me!!

Oh, goodness, I have so many more but this is such a long post already! (And hi, I'm new, haha!)
    look, there she goes - that girl is strange, no question.
    dazed and distracted, can't you tell?
    never part of any crowd,
    'cause her head's up on some cloud.
    no denying she's a funny girl, that Belle.

KingJamesUT is offline The Hakuna Kahuna
    Quote Originally Posted by she'safunnygirl View Post
    Oh, goodness, I have so many more but this is such a long post already! (And hi, I'm new, haha!)

to the threads. hope you have fun here. keep posting those jokes.

It seems like whenever high school friends get together at the parks alot of shenanigans are sure to follow. (scaring people by hiding in the shadows over the 'bottomless' pit in one of the caves on TSI).
    Stitch Smash!

'86, '87, '88, '89, '90, '91, '94, '95, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '08

'87, '89, '90, '93, '94, '99, '01, '05, '08

'92, '95, '96, '99, '04

'08

emabee is offline Not too much longer til I'm in the World again!!!
    Before I started working at Disney, one of my classes (I can't remember which one but I want to say Humanities?) took a field trip to Epcot to "study the architecture" of the World Showcase. That was the excuse our teacher used anyway.

I remember that our chaperone for my little group of 5 let us have free reign of the park.

2 people in our group decided to split off and find other groups.

This left me, Alex and Rich.

Rich had had open heart surgery the year before and still sported a HUGE scar on his chest from the surgery. He had such a good sense of humor about the whole situation and would frequently try to gain sympathy (as a joke) as a result of his surgery.

I remember being in line for Maelstrom and we were fooling around. There were a few kids surrounding us and they were watching us because we were fooling around and joking in line.

Anyway, we got "serious" for a second and Rich said something along the lines of "Hey, remember when we came here last year? (we really didn't..he was just setting up the prank). Alex and I both said, "yeah" and he said "Remember when they told us to keep our arms and legs inside the ride vehicles at all times?" He was saying this in a loud voice and the kids were listening to him. Some of the parents were, too.

We said, "yeah?" and he said, "well, I'm living proof of what happens if you don't" and he lifted his shirt right there in line and showed off his scar.

The look on everyone's face was priceless. We left the line then (the line was too long) and laughed the whole way to China.

On the way to China, Alex wanted to try out a new trick he thought of.

He would walk by someone real close and pretend to trip. I mean, falling down on the ground and everything. Most people would stop and say "Oh, I'm so sorry" and try to help him up. A few people wouldn't do anything at all and he would yell at them "Can you at least say you're sorry you jerk?".

It was so funny. I had forgotten about those stories until I read this thread.
    http://pinefrog.com/DWT/vana.htm

Disney things I love:

The Capt'n:
    Pirates:
    Magic Kingdom:
    All things Alice:

#1Thumperfan is offline A-Ticket holder
    i am sorry but i dont have one but i really like the one about the pooh on the shirt that is so funny.

willywilly99 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Tell Why did Tigger look in the toilet?

He was looking for Pooh!

Pooq45 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I went in to learn to draw a Disney character when I went to WDW late last year. I think we were learning to draw Donald. My sister and I grabbed two seats in the front (I love this sort of thing) So he told us to start out by drawing a circle. And then he said something along the lines of

"There, you've just drawn your first Disney character; Pluto!"

Everyone laughed but I didn't get it (I'm 18, I should have haha!) And then about 30 seconds later I started laughing and I said "Oh! I get it!" And everyone heard me. And the artist then replied with "It's been a long day." It was really funny!

lizardlynn92 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    My favorite is the epcot saying, what Epcot really stands for...

Every Person Comes Out Tired!

One of my friends told me that one. He said the Madd Hatter from one of the character breakfastes told him =]

Four Parks
    One World

There is just one moon
    and one Golden Sun
    And a smile means
    friendship to
    everyone

FVRacerShawny is offline A-Ticket holder
    At the end of Junior High, my class to a trip to MK and EPCOT. Here are a couple of the stupid things I remember.
    My friend would walk up to the ice cream carts and ask "Hey Walt, You in there?"
    We would follow around a family that seemed to be taking alot of group pictures, and try to get into the background as much as possible without getting caught.
    At the old Living Seas, one of us annonced "Look, we're going down!" as a kid did in the tv commercial for the attraction. We all agreed that our ears were popping.
    There was also alot of replacing a certain word with Tigga, but we don't need to get into that now

disneyc is offline B-Ticket Holder
    we just got back from Disney, and on our first or second day we were in Frontierland. You know those BIG white birds that are always in that area? Well my sister and I were standing there and one of those swooped by and went RIGHT by one guy that was standing near us. The guy says to his family, "Those must be fake. It's Disney. Nothing's real here." My sister and I cracked up. For the rest of the trip whenever we saw a bird, we would say 'A FAKE BIRD!'

disneyc is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Another story, we were at the bus stop at Coronado Springs and we were talking to a family, and the father was asking where the bus to Universal was, and complaining that all buses for Disney had come and not Universal. We were like, uh... there's no bus from Disney to Universal. He said, What? Why not? and we were like, Because they are big competition and they aren't owned by the same company... He was so mad. "I can't believe there's no bus to Universal. That's ridiculous."
    For the rest of the trip whenever we would go to the bus stop, we would be like, "Why isn't there a bus to Universal?!"

lizardlynn92 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Commenting on the bus to Universal....

That is hilarious. Why are some people so cluess sometimes ?? lol

Four Parks
    One World

There is just one moon
    and one Golden Sun
    And a smile means
    friendship to
    everyone

disney_freak is offline is supercalifragilisticexpia lidocious
    ok its not really a joke but me and my family do it every time when were on the WEDway people mover (it will always be that name to my family and me)

so its really 1 things we do (on the WEDway)

1) when they call Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow I tell my bro that he needs to go and meet the rest of our party from Staurn(even thou his name is Alex not Tom)

outside the WEDway:

-any time we see a sign that says "the doors will open automatacly-sp-". my family look at each other and say auto-magicly (from Phillhar Magic) and we laugh and people starte at us.

and then ever time we go to WDW now (now that we took thet Keys to the Kingdom tour) and whenever we see a trash can I would make fun of my mom "hey did you know that the trash cans here are only 26 steps from one another?"
    (after we got home from doing the tour everyone my mom talked to, she told that fact to. she is so amazed at that fact.)
    Faith is my name, disney is my...obsession

Since Pluto is no longer a planet. I think Mickey should be the new one.

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    This isn't so much an IN-park joke, as it is an anywhere joke that was inspired by a gag in Muppetvision 3D.

If you have watched the entire pre-show of Muppetvision 3D, you may recall the part where the workers are attempting to hoist a sign and hang it level. One of the worker's names was Chuck, and one of the off-screen voices can be heard shouting to him something along the lines of "No, no, no. Chuck, that side's got to go up. No... up! Up! Up, Chuck!"

(Get it... upchuck?)

Well, thanks to that preshow (even though I had to watch it several times before I finally caught on to that particular gag), now anytime I meet someone with the name Chuck (or Charles, Charlie, etc... basically anything that could somehow be a Chuck-related name), I can't help but try to pepper in the "upchuck" gag as often as I can into an otherwise completely normal, everyday conversation.

For example... one of the servers I work with is named Charles, but people call him all sorts of things relative to that. Usually they are amusing television or pop-culture references, such as calling him "Charles in Charge", or making Charlie's Angels references. But the names often include just simply names, like Charlie, and of course, Chuck. And so a typical conversation I might have with him could go something like this:

Me: Hey, what's up Chuck?
    Charles: How's it going?
    Me: Not bad, how about you?
    Charles: Could be better. It's been a long day. Can't wait to get home.
    Me: I hear that. But you don't have too much longer to go. Just keep it up, Chuck. Just a couple more hours.

What I find most amusing is that he knows that I do this, because sometimes I'm real obvious about it (such as with the "What's up Chuck?", because I hit him with that almost every time I see him), but a lot of the times if I slide an "upchuck" in real casual-like, he seems to miss it entirely, making for a great inside joke of my own. Disney-inspired of course.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast