Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
In-Park Games Discuss In-Park Jokes in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; oh ya... well maybe your english is crazy to my tribal friends!...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service
    oh ya... well maybe your english is crazy to my tribal friends!

I really do need to remember the voice interactions though, those are golden!

well I tried the interactions with ARRC and it worked out pretty well.. I was all yelling about how long I waited when they were taking off and proceeded with my WOO WOOOOOOTs when they said we're going! The funniest part was right after Steve says, "How bout' some backstage passes" I follow with my somewhat Crush voice saying, "Totaaalllly Awesome Duuuude".. it was funny.

I like how the HM CMs didn't let me down.. last trip at 12:30 at night, I pounded (hard) on the mansion door and backed away.. well, they must have cameras in there or something cause the CM swung the door open so fast and violently (still funny and scary though) he could have done serious damage had someone been in the way.. anyways we're in the elevator now, and I intentionally lean on the wall (the exit opening wall ) and he shoos me away from it.. so there I am observing the creepy paintings and I turn again.. he could have rested his head on my shoulder he was so friggin close! He said in almost a british accent, "I've got my eye on you" after that I'd look up, look at him, look up, look at him.. over and over it was funny.. not to him though, he didn't move a muscle good times!

and if that wasn't classic enough, as you board your doom buggy, they had a female CM towards the end of the walking conveyor, pointing and cackling at each car.. I'm used to HM sillyness. but THIS, really freaked me out!

Cameo is online now And the voila... you've got a Figment!
    Riding my tricycle around the parking lot
    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreet, USA
    Oh, another goodie I just remembered...

This one is actually in the recording on the Peoplemover (TTA). A female PA voice pages "Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow. You're party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

No matter how many times I hear it, it's always a hoot.

There actually happens to be a hockey player at Boston University named Tom Morrow. Sort of hoping his parents didn't realize what they were doing when they named him..... Anyway, after a trip last year with a friend, that became a running joke every time he came into the game.

Another inside Disney/BU hockey joke... during a particularly rough loss it seemed a player whose last name was Judy was doing all of the scoring against us. I just can't help but call out "Stupid Judy!" (from Ellen's Energy Adventure) every time we play that team.
    ~Sarah~

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

"Tom Morrow, paging Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

SpottyGroundfog is offline A-Ticket holder
    I haven't had time to read this whole thread yet, so I don't know if anyone has already said it or not, but it's fun to go up to someone with a picture of Winnie-the-Pooh on their shirt and say, very seriously, "Oh, excuse me, but you've got a little pooh on your shirt." Often gets a fun reaction until they realize.

SpottyGroundfog is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by SpottyGroundfog
    I haven't had time to read this whole thread yet, so I don't know if anyone has already said it or not, but it's fun to go up to someone with a picture of Winnie-the-Pooh on their shirt and say, very seriously, "Oh, excuse me, but you've got a little pooh on your shirt." Often gets a fun reaction until they realize.
    Now I see Sam I Am already said it. Well, worth a repeat, I guess.

Flanagan is offline E-Ticket Holder
    When I was there in June, a few of the CMs at shows kept saying "Now reach under your seats and pull out those 3D glasses!", only to watch almost everyone in the theater actually look under their seats before saying "Just kidding, this isn't a 3D movie" (check out my sig hahaha). One of them was even wearing 3D glasses at the time!

Some of the jokes my family does are just us being obnoxious (sometimes downright mean), but they're funny to us(when I say "we", I usually mean my cousins and I, as the "adults" [i'm 24] aren't any fun ;-) ):

At the HM or any other ride where they open a door to let a large crowd in, we all "moo" as we file in...
    At BTMRR I always drop my hat or glasses during the safety spiel (few people notice, but it amuses me)...
    On Stitch's Great Escape, the first time we see Stitch we yell out "That's my mother-in-law!" (an homage to attractions past)...
    We ALWAYS pose for ride pictures (see, hear, speak no evil is my favorite, and they never seem to wipe that one)...
    We whistle "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" on Imagination whenever Eric Idle says something...
    We yell out "Brakes? Where are the brakes?!" on the non-ABS-assisted manoeuvre on TT...

I think that's about it. I'll post more if I think of any.

Now reach under your seat and pull out those 3D glasses...

Just kidding, this isn't a 3D presentation.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Spotty, I am not surprised at all!

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    I realize that I'm sort of resurrecting the dead with this, but I think it's worth sharing.

Just to get the melodrama out of the way, at the moment I'm going through some of my darkest days. Although I know I'm going to bounce back eventually, the process is definitely being helped in no small part due to the sister of the wife of one of the guys I work with. She's one-hundred percent bubbly southern California girl, and hanging out with her on weekends has worked wonders to let me get totally out of myself and take my mind off of things.

Cutting to the chase, she recently took us on the short trip to Disneyland (I know, I know, but it's the best a kid can do on this coast) to fill our quota of chucks. Turns out, this lovely gal has her own ride interactions, much to my delight. On the first part of our ride into Pirates of the Carribean, we sailed under the grinning skull and crossed swords, who customarily whispered to us, "Pssst! Avast there...!"

To this, she staged whispered to our boat "I bet you're wonderin' how I did that without lips!"

When laughs are at a premium, that was just what I needed to hear. Here's hoping she won't mind if I add that one to my collection.

I don't think she knows just how much I appreciate her company.
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

buccool is offline See my avatar. You know you love him
    everytime I see people who are new to disney world and when im the tta and spaceship earth I will always go here comes the drop and then people close their eyes and get nervous lol
    Remember without Disneyland there would be no mr.toad FOREVER
    for belle and her fight

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Have you ever ridden with some newbies on Splash Mtn and had them ask you just after you've dumped over Slippin' Falls if that was it and the ride was over. I'm always so tempted to just tell them "Yep, that was the big one"
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

OH yes you gotta love the newbies LOL
    for belle and her fight

DONALD2210 is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking joke

What flys arond and potects the MK but u can eat it.

Give up?

A peter pancake

I dont know what?
    for belle and her fight

BelleOfTheBall is offline A-Ticket holder

heehee

Quote Originally Posted by MainStreet, USA
    Have you ever ridden with some newbies on Splash Mtn and had them ask you just after you've dumped over Slippin' Falls if that was it and the ride was over. I'm always so tempted to just tell them "Yep, that was the big one"
    AHhahaha! How mean yet so very funny at the same time. :O)
    "A Whole New World. A new fantastic point of view.
    No one to tell us no or where to go or say we're only dreaming...."

* ~ Let me share this whole new world with you ~ *

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast