Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
In-Park Games Discuss In-Park Jokes in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Oh, I did that to my friends(who amazingly have lived near Orlando all their lives and NEVER gone to Disney). They were SOO mad at me after, but hey, their ...
    Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Oh, I did that to my friends(who amazingly have lived near Orlando all their lives and NEVER gone to Disney). They were SOO mad at me after, but hey, their pain my gain!!!!!! Just kidding! I love them. God Bless them!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

buccool is offline See my avatar. You know you love him
    Lol thats right Minnie thats what friends are for. Who else would let us humuliate them
    Remember without Disneyland there would be no mr.toad FOREVER
    for belle and her fight

emobelle is offline Fastpass Holder
    I have a couple of WDW jokes that I think are...pretty funny.

The first is exclusive to the MK for now, although I guess it could be adapted for Illuminations or Fantasmic! Every time I go on Haunted Mansion, when we're in the stretching room, right after the host says, "There's always my way out," I always pretend to use the clapper to make the lights go out. I do the same thing at Spectromagic right after Jiminy says, "...come to electric life." It's pretty fun.

My second in-park joke started with a trip to the MK that my best friend (who also works in Tomorrowland with me) and I took on our day off. We were feeling particularly silly that day, and when we were walking down Main Street, I decided to pick the little Native American chief's nose...like so:

After that, we went looking for other noses we could pick. My (now ex-) boyfriend got in on the fun, and we've since added a few more to our photo collection:

**** Clark in the American Television Hall of Fame Gallery thingie at MGM

Fun little statue outside the library at ToT

Feel free to join in the fun.
    George Bob Skippy S.I.R.
    June 20, 1995 - October 11, 2003

Bon Voyage

"...for once it might be grand to have someone understand, I want so much more than they've got planned..." -Belle

buccool is offline See my avatar. You know you love him
    One time in the haunted mansion when they are showing the anging I started saying dead bodies dead bodies.Everyone else was like huh lol
    Remember without Disneyland there would be no mr.toad FOREVER
    for belle and her fight

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Still more gems from the bubbly California girl who has been putting up with me these days..........

While riding Pirates of the Carribean, just as the burning city comes into view, announce to the boat that it "looks like TLC has been house sitting again." (Being me, I'd try to evaluate the sense of humor/ages of anyone else in the boat before using another one of her faves, which is to echo "Dead Men Get No Tail" over the spooky voice in the caverns.)

Star Tours--when Captain Rex appears and says hello, scream "Aw, not you AGAIN!!" Don't let any of your fellow passengers be fooled, either: this is NOT his first flight. Loudly mutter that you at least hope R-2 is coming along this time (timing is everything). As Rex takes you down the wrong way for launch, try "Darnit Rex, you ALWAYS do this!!" Feel free to ad-lib, although one of my faves is just before finishing off the Death Star, blurt out "Use the instruments, Luke.....!!"

Of course, as soon as you step off the ride and back into those magical MGM streets, loudly declare "Hey--this isn't Endor....!!" Or, in the case of the cast members who know of your shenanigans being nearby, "This still isn't Endor.....!!"
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

AlecTronic is offline Fear The Ears
    the night before our last trip (last week) i showed my dad the "pooh on my map" thread, and when ever we ssaw pooh bear, we yelled "There's Pooh on my ______!" we always got dirty looks. The next few lines are invisible because its a little PG (just highlight them).

The worst joke was when my brother (12) announced he had pooh in his pants (he had a MK map with the awful spot on it).

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    Along the lines of that splash mt. one.. Convince newbies that the "library" at the ToT is going to drop...

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am
    Along the lines of that splash mt. one.. Convince newbies that the "library" at the ToT is going to drop...
    Ooh... good one!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    The other one is that good in ToT is that as you are away from the 1st room u see, try to convince peopel that the elevator will drop right there was saying stuff like "we're now in the twilight zone" or grab onto the "newbie" next to u bc u dont want to loose the seat just yet
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

Pirate_Queen is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Not really a joke, but the third time I rode Haunted Mansion this summer, right as the lights go out, before we even get a chance to see the Ghost Host hanging above, I started screaming my head off just to see what would happen and got the whole room screaming! Now whenever I ride it, I'm going to try that...

"To all that come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    I saw Impressions de France this past weekend, and our hostess, Cicile (sp?), told us just as the film was about to begin, "I would just like to remind you that only French kisses are permitted in a French Theater." I hadn't been to Impressions de France in many years, so I don't know if this is an everytime joke, or just something she threw at us on a whim. But either way, I know I'm likely to repeat it every time I go there from now on.
    -Don-

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    As the poet once said--Yowza. In that case, I might just attend this show in the future, and if things are really going well that day, maybe Jasmine will be on break from next door at Morocco and..........yeah.

I still look back and smile at that brief period when it was a brave new world of "freedom" fries, "eggbatter" toast and "slobbery" kissing. In the midst of all that, it was comforting to know that Denny's was still soliciting the French Slam (tm).

Oh, de Gaulle of those people........
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

songvilay1 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Don't know if something familiar was posted but...

My girlfriend and I loved going to the Coca-Cola Ice Station Cool (it will be missed, especially on hot days) at Epcot and try out all the different flavors. There is one in particular that is just horrendous. Those who have been know exactly the one I'm talking about, the dreaded Beverly is from Italy I believe. It is the single most wreched thing I have ever tasted. I think Coke did it as a joke, so I would help them with their joke. As we are walking in, I would turn to my girlfriend and say kinda loud " I sure can't wait to try some of that Beverly, it would be great on a hot day like this" or "man, I'm gonna fill my bottle up with that Beverly". You would see other guests' run straight to the Beverly and chug it. We can barely keep from rolling around on the floor laughing. If you never tried it, Beverly is an apertif drink that is VERY bitter and will catch you off guard if you don't know it. Kinda mean, but absolutely hilarious. We did that to a friend of ours on his 1st trip to WDW. He claims he can still taste it to this day, that was in 2001. hahaha

Ice Station Cool is gone, but Club Cool is here in its place. And back are the same drink selections as before, including the infamous Beverly. I have to admit, I tried it first as a challenge, and was initially caught a bit off guard (although I played tough-guy and didn't let it show... but yeah, it's bitter!). But since then, I usually grab a cup or two of it every time I stop by, and it's actually kind of growing on me. It's now one of my favorites. But it's still a lot of fun if you have some time to kill to stand around Club Cool and watch the unsuspecting try new flavors.
    -Don-

Stitchster is offline B-Ticket Holder
    What did Cinderella say at the photo shop? Some day my prints (prince) will come.

Stitchzilla on VMK

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast