Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
In-Park Games Discuss In-Park Jokes in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Originally Posted by Stitchster A couple of trips back I remebered what a Tram operator said when the tram stopped so we could get off "Please watch your head. If ...
    skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitchster
    A couple of trips back I remebered what a Tram operator said when the tram stopped so we could get off "Please watch your head. If you cannot follow this rule, Plaes wacth your language."

I almosst fell over because I was laughing so hard.
    sorry, this isn't really a joke but this is like the monorail spiels with stitch saying "ow I hit my head" when the guy tells you to watch your head and step! LOL!
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Well, why not have your own fun with the monorail spiel?

Time this one just right, as the cheery voice is reminding you that "for the comfort of others, no smoking please." Give the monorail some kind of great compliment (my personal fave is still "Monorail, you're evil...!!!"), and the voice will happily tell you "Thank You!"

If you're real good, try to figure the timing, and loudly ask "Monorail, where the heck are we traveling to, anyway?!" Do it right, and he'll cheerfully tell you "We are traveling to EPCOT!" (for example).

In the event of emergency, please be prepared to take direction from a uniformed cast member (since Lord knows, you can't trust the naked ones......).
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    that's a good idea!
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    My guide on the Disneyland Monorail actually did that...

"This is...sorry, I'm having problems with my voice....This is...hold on a second..."
    "This is Tomorrowland..."

"Gee, I wonder what we're approaching now?"
    "We are now approaching the Tomorrowland Station..."
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

LoveBugsMommie is offline A-Ticket holder
    I love all of ya'lls stories. Glad to find out I'm not the only one who does this stuff. Because when ever I do anything I get those you are a crazy lady type looks. We were at D-World just last month and I swear no one had a sence of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveBugsMommie
    I love all of ya'lls stories. Glad to find out I'm not the only one who does this stuff. Because when ever I do anything I get those you are a crazy lady type looks. We were at D-World just last month and I swear no one had a sence of humor.

I get those too...excpet it's more of a "you are a crazy guy" look...
    -Taylor

hafrase is offline All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
    My friend and I are slightly Disney obsessed, so we have taken to repeating random ride spiels at all times... for example if either one of us is paged for work, we bust out with "Paging Mr. Morrow.... Mr. Tom Morrow." The best part about that, was my sister used to hear us say that when we were paged, and she would just shake her head. Then we went to WDW for NYE, and I made her ride the TTA, she heard the quote, and had one of those lightbulb moments.... followed by her calling me lame.... not lame.... corny. She doesn't get it.
    You can dream, create, design, and build the most wonderful place in the world... but it requires people to make the dream a reality.
    ~Walt Disney

BethBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    My favorite Jungle Cruise joke --

I was probably 10 and our skipper (I think we may have been in Disneyland) towards the end of the tour told us he was going to let us in on a secret. If any of us got lost all they needed to do was take there hand and form the shape of an L - (he encorouged us to all make Ls with our hands) - Then he said - now take that L and place it on your forhead and a Cast Member will be right over to help you.

I still giggle about this and always wait for my skipper to say it at the end... no else has. When I fulfill my dream of being a skipper - you better believe I am going to

Also - not so much as a joke - as it is just something we do - my brothers, sister and I (Yes -- all the Breakeys!) would always race back to the car after our long Disney day -- it was great when we were all young - It would be 1AM and we were running as fast as we could -- sadly - they are all OLD now - and I am the only one who still runs... It pays to be the baby of the group!
    Last edited by BethBreakey; 03-21-2006 at 07:30 AM.

BethBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    I just remembered another one -- Whenever Melissa (my sister) and I ride BTMR we get to the part with the spine-like bones sticking out of the rock (the ones that you pass under) we always yell "AYAYAYAYAYAY" --- It came from the year The Lion King came out - when Nala and Simba fall down the bones and yell "AYAYAYAYAY" - The bones in BTMR reminded us of it and the year after the movie came out the tradition started... Now - the rest of our family waits for this part just to see if we will scream it out... We can't let them down can we?

There are absolutly no memories of MK that don't involve my siblings in some way or another

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    don't know if you can consider this a joke
    but...
    we rode space mountain 8 times when we were in the MK
    5 in one day 3 in another
    but i memorized the track layout
    and when the "big drop" comes while going down it i would yell "IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM" and then scream like a school girl!

and people get freaked out
    it is just funny to hear them scream and all!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by kylewhit89
    it is just funny to hear them scream and all!

Kinda like an old ToT favorite of mine...in the preshow, right when everything goes dark, scream out really loud "WE'RE GONNA DROP!!!!" All the ToT first timers will freak out!
    -Taylor

C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...
    Nice one, Kyle!

You're definitely my kind of sadistic Disney nut
    I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it - Edgar Allan Poe

C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...
    Olmec - That's just cruel and unusual punishment...I like it!
    I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it - Edgar Allan Poe

AlecTronic is offline Fear The Ears
    I did the ToT preshow thing once, and an entire forgein tour group freaked out

FrolloFan is offline B-Ticket Holder
    LOL! These are all so funny.

This September will be the 4th time my family goes to Disney with another family, who are very close friends of ours. And we all have our own "partners": The dads, the moms, the older siblings (they're both the same age...a day apart!!) and the younger siblings (yep, that includes me. we're both the same age, too). Needless to say, we have SO MANY inside jokes!

One between me and my friend: "He's not Mickey Mouse-- he's Mickey Possum!!! (I have no clue where that came from)

The older siblings came up with their very own theme song for going to the buses, including a part two.

And, the moms (both middle-aged, lol) wear their tiaras to the parks. Ohhh, if you only knew how the CMs loved those!
    Love,
    FrolloFan

"It's too late, coward."

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast