Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
In-Park Games Discuss In-Park Jokes in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; OMG! Me and my friends on the TTA. We're approaching the undock station... Me and my friends - "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! GET ME OFF THIS RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol we freak the little kids ...
    DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    OMG!

Me and my friends on the TTA.

We're approaching the undock station...

Me and my friends - "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! GET ME OFF THIS RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol we freak the little kids out
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    Me and my dad have our little in-park joke:

"If I go to Tomorrowland tomorrow, would it still be the same thing?"
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

timned88 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    my wife ALWAYS quotes the "paging mr. morrow, mr. tom morrow..." lines on the TTA. just kind of doing her thing, i guess...

Tim Devine, owner of THE MAGIC IN PIXELS.

dxer07002 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Before the big drop in Splash Mountain, I yell, in a childish voice.. MOMMY! as we drop down into the briar patch.....
    TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
    BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Lol nice ones

Last time I went to WDW with me and my friend. We rode Splash Mountain. When we were climbing up the last hill before the big drop we would frantically ask each other

"IS THIS IS?!?! OMG IS THIS THE DROP?! I DON"T KNOW!!!"

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    In the HM , just to scare people , our family will scream as loud as we can right when the projection of the window comes on ( and let me tell you , we've scared alot of people by doing it!! )
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Quote Originally Posted by shadesofgreen96 View Post
    In the HM , just to scare people , our family will scream as loud as we can right when the projection of the window comes on ( and let me tell you , we've scared alot of people by doing it!! )

The best scream spot is the "Scream Cue." In the stretching room, right after the lightening stops, it is pitch black fopr about 5 seconds. I always use this time to my advantage...and it works nearly every time!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Quote Originally Posted by olmec26 View Post
    The best scream spot is the "Scream Cue." In the stretching room, right after the lightening stops, it is pitch black fopr about 5 seconds. I always use this time to my advantage...and it works nearly every time!

That's a great spot
    MY personal scream cue is in the Tower of Terror pre-show.

Right as the lights go off our family screams as loud as we can!

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by olmec26 View Post
    I HATE you guys. When entire groups of folks conspire to shriek in unison for the entire period of darkness, it drowns out my Shaggy impression.

ZOIKS...!!! Gee, Scoob--let's get back to the Mystery Machine!!!

BellHopper is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitchster View Post
    Another time a couple of trips ago a Jungle Cruise Guide said this when we docked to get off.

"Please take all your belongings with you. This includes all cell phones, diaper bags, and yes, your childresn. If you do not pick up your children within a 24 hour time period their shoes will be bolted to the floor of It's A Small World and they will be forced to sing."
    I HEARD THAT ONE TO!!!! i died laughing.

BellHopper is offline C-Ticket Holder
    one of my sister and I jokes came from this past feb. we were going on splash mountain at night and it was actually pretty warm
    but she whined and cried (not literally, but close) she did NOT wanna go on she was so scared of the big drop, and she was so freaked out, she's 27, and she's been on it. so i was laughing and couldnt believe this sight, but eventually i convinced her to go on, and i scared the **** out of her on the first drop, saying HERE IT COMES!!!! and she clung on to me, i thought she was going to rip my arm off, but then the big drop FINALLY came and BOOM, we took the plunge, and then she said the line that made me so mad, yet laughing hysterically, That's IT?! i didn't know weither to laugh or cry, so pretty much after every ride i always say to her, that's it?

and another, we got stuck in the graveyard for 25 min in the HM, and i posted this part somewhere else, but we took some really funny pictures of us being really scared, but totally faking it, it was really funny, but then this past july we went again (YESSSS!) and first ride we got on, during a VERY boring, dreary day, when we got there, first ride we got on, SE, broke down, as usual, but at the caveman scene, and i swear i learned caveman from that repeating audio. but we took pictures of us being scared, but cavemen with loin cloths in the background. so whenever a ride breaks down, we take funny pics. you'd have to be there. haha if your still reading this, you have comitment.

fave JC joke: everything here is LARGER than life...(it took me a few trips around the world to get that one haha)

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    I HATE you guys. When entire groups of folks conspire to shriek in unison for the entire period of darkness, it drowns out my Shaggy impression.

I don't make a group conspiracy...usually it's just me!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    - In the HM , during when you're looking down at the ball room , scream : be quiet or were all gonna die!
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post

Haha..that was what that man said in the backround..his voice sounded like one of the people trying to scare the children..Yeah i scream then too..maybe i should scream later so i can finally hear that amazing Impression..
    Wow..Jake saying that line..haha..now i am crying again..great..
    But yes i love screaming then and see all the kids turn around not knowing what is going on! WOO HOO..great time woo hoo hoo..

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    On the contrary, Bri--the Shaggy impression has the polar opposite intention of scaring kids. I explained the reasons for this madness a couple pages back. One of my first posts around this place, come to think of it........

For those of you with the patience to sit down and enjoy the Norwegian film (and at the very least, I'd imagine any red-blooded male would if only for the sake of the trio of Scandanavian goddess ballerinas in the final montage), here's one for the very beginning of the presentation. While the young boy is gazing up to the old Viking longboat, and we flashback to the raiders about to take to the sea, declare in a good announcer's voice "Previously, on NORWAY........."

(Not too loud, though. Just enough to be sort of a private joke between you and your party members, and maybe the good folks in the seats within earshot.)

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast