Your Walt Disney World Information Station
In-Park Games Discuss magic kingdom riddles? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I'll post this here, just in case no one sees it in the trivia and games forum, It seems that I might actually be able to go to Disney with ...
    jswalker1981 is offline A-Ticket holder

magic kingdom riddles?

I'll post this here, just in case no one sees it in the trivia and games forum,

It seems that I might actually be able to go to Disney with my family, the first time in what seems like forever. My Dad and I are planning a trip to Disney World for my stepmom and the rest of our family. So I've been working on creating some riddles for the Magic Kingdom so that everyone can have something to do while wandering around the park. I was wondering if anyone could think of any..... I'm sure that this group of fanatics could easily think of some. I would greatly appreciate any help. Don't try to make them too hard as my family isn't as crazy about Disney as I am. I keep trying to get my family to read the trivia books! I've tried to make the riddle part of the question about the attraction, and then ask a simple question. For example, "They can sing, they can dance, they can even hitch a ride home with you, but what would you need to bring back to join them?" I will be breaking the questions up by land, so it will help them a little bit. Thanks again, everyone!
    The Butabi brothers from Night at the Roxbury:

Doug Butabi: So anyways, I was standing there waiting to use the pay phone.
    Steve Butabi: Yeah, he was, seriously.
    Doug Butabi: And this guy who was on the phone, turns around and tips his hat like this.
    Steve Butabi: And who do you think that guy was?
    Doug Butabi: Lou Mongello.
    Steve Butabi: The Disney World Trivia man, I swear to God, I was there.
    Doug Butabi: Of course you were, you were the one who yelled the Podcaster's name.
    Steve Butabi: I was like, "LOU!!!"

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    No offense but if you dont want to make them too hard, you are gonna have to make them easier then that. LOL I think you are talking about the Haunted Mansion but have no idea what you want "them" to bring. I am a relativly big Disney nut and I dont know the answer to that let alone understand the question.

How 'bout a simpler idea of something similar to what I am doing with the group of ppl who are going with us. None of them are major fanatics but I want them to learn a little trivia to make their trip more enjoyable.

I came up with 3 questions for each person (age and interest divided ) for each park we are going to. Each person will be getting different questions and it only took me about an hour to come up with enuf questions for 4 days for 7 ppl. I even included some about the resort we are staying at and the eating places within the property as seperate little quizes. I labeled them QUIK QUIZ Easy things like how many teapcups on the Mad Hatter? to a few harder things depending on the person like ...what country is not represented in Its a Small World.? I even made some educational like ..What American symbol can you find an exact replica of? (American History) I did a few to help them find their way around the park better too like Where can you find Belle reading a story. ---BTW those were all just for the MK

I will not give them the answers (some I promptly and convieniently forgot myself after writing them *wink*) They are allowed to help each other and ask CM's for help. This way they all learn something different and maybe I have converted one or 2 to the DISNEY WAY>>>******EVIL LAUGH>>>LOL OH...the ages of our crew going are 4 teens and 3 adults I made the questions for. and the teens do not know they are going till 4 hours b4 we get there.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

jswalker1981 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Here are the ones I've come up with so far.....

Toontown Fair - In the house of the mouse, who won the bout for ping pong supremacy?
    Fantasyland
    - I've had a wild ride, but before I croak, which wise creature do I hand my deed to?
    - Tick, tock, like a clock, every second I wait for him to fall. Who do I want another piece of?
    - The world may seem large, but give me a boat, and I can sail through it all. How many times do you see goodbye?
    - It may be Mickey's show, but I'm the true star of the symphony. Who am I?
    - I'm not as mad as they say I am, I just love to spin. What do we sit in to enjoy the party?
    - Trust me, I'm not lying when I say I have a Haus. How many chimneys does it have?
    - I seen a peanut stand, heard a rubber band, but only at Disney can I see an elephant fly. How many pacheyderms can you see fly?
    - This ride may not be as white as snow, but don't be scared of the adventure. Name the little friend that is waving goodbye to you in the end?

Adventureland
    - I pillage, I plunder, I even hide when need be. How many times can you find ol' Cap'n Jack?
    - Where can you say hello to the makers of a Dole Whip?
    - We sing enchanted songs to the gods so that our new managers don't offend them. Who are these managers?
    - The jungle is no place for one to lose their head, but if you do, who can offer you a deal?

Tomorrowland
    - Batteries, batteries, and more batteries, who wants all those batteries?
    - I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere. Try to catch me before I escape. Who am I?

Miscellaneous
    - One man can not do it all alone, without me, none of this world would have started. What are we?

So these are what I've come up with. I'm trying to not put in questions that are really detailed. Most of the riddles have to do with the attraction or a main character, so I am hoping that if they only have to look through the attractions in the certain lands, and be able to figure out where to look for the answer. Thanks for any help ya'll can give me.
    The Butabi brothers from Night at the Roxbury:

Doug Butabi: So anyways, I was standing there waiting to use the pay phone.
    Steve Butabi: Yeah, he was, seriously.
    Doug Butabi: And this guy who was on the phone, turns around and tips his hat like this.
    Steve Butabi: And who do you think that guy was?
    Doug Butabi: Lou Mongello.
    Steve Butabi: The Disney World Trivia man, I swear to God, I was there.
    Doug Butabi: Of course you were, you were the one who yelled the Podcaster's name.
    Steve Butabi: I was like, "LOU!!!"

HardingWDWFan is offline A-Ticket holder
    The answer to the original poster's question about bringing something back is a "death certificate"

willywilly99 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Adventureland
    - I pillage, I plunder, I even hide when need be. How many times can you find ol' Cap'n Jack?

Tinkgirl is offline Thanks for the Memories :3
    This ride may not be as white as snow, but don't be scared of the adventure. Name the little friend that is waving goodbye to you in the end?
    TinkGirl
    2007-2009
    I may come back full swing one day, foolish mortals, maybe one day.

willywilly99 is offline A-Ticket holder
    How 'bout a simpler idea of something similar to what I am doing with the group of ppl who are going with us. None of them are major fanatics but I want them to learn a little trivia to make their trip more enjoyable.