Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
In-Park Games Discuss What to do in the queue? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I'm gonns go to HM today! YAY!!! but the line'll probably be really long. Anyone know what to do to pass the time?...
    happiest_haunt is offline A-Ticket holder

What to do in the queue?

I'm gonns go to HM today! YAY!!! but the line'll probably be really long. Anyone know what to do to pass the time?

Oi with the poodles, already!

"This is how it starts. One muppet, Sesame Street in the morning, variety shows late at night. Next thing you know, you're selling your possesions on Main Street to pay for your next Muppet binge"

ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder
    When my friends and I are in line we like to play a version of "Either Or." We ask eachother questions like...Splash Mountain or Space Mountain, or favorite travel destination in your home state, etc. Trying to think of questions and come up with answers really makes the time go by much faster. You can also learn a lot about the people around you.

ungis is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Take your iPod and listen or watch your favorite Podcast.
    Can't wait to go back !!!
    First WDW trip June, 1996 - Lots of Disneyland trips in between -Last WDW trip December, 2006
    WDW College Program Alumni - Fall 2001
    Hello to all Disney fans !!!

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Make the most of the time. Hit up a good bookstore before you visit, and score a set of small foreign language flashcards to stick in your pocket, and study up on some choice phrases in the queue (always earns you points with the hotties at the World Showcase when you drop by).

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    Make the most of the time. Hit up a good bookstore before you visit, and score a set of small foreign language flashcards to stick in your pocket, and study up on some choice phrases in the queue (always earns you points with the hotties at the World Showcase when you drop by).
    I thought for sure you were going to suggest push ups or sit-ups.
    I usually just chat up the guy behind me; fortunately, that's my dh. However, when he gets tired of my continuous banter, I usually try to make eye contact with strangers. I've also begun looking for the hidden treasures that Lou and Jeff have been mentioning on the WDW Radio pod cast.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Nah, push-ups and anything else that requires that much space are best done in a semi-privacy. Pistols; the one-leg squats, on the other hand are ideal--and it's amazing how easy they are to get away without drawing atttention to yourself. Seems the only ones who notice are the little guys, since they're already down at that level. Every once in a great while, one of them will even try to match me one for one (I usually have to tell them not to get discouraged and to "keep practicing").

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I'll keep that in mind should I find myself behind you in the que. I'm actually down at that level .
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    I know this may sound strange nowadays, but I actually talk to the people around me, where they're from, favorite rides, shows, etc just to start things up and usually passes the time by.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I like to annoy my DH! Fun for hours!

Read the tombstones in the queue
    there's nothing to get hung about

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder
    Play the "celebrity game" where you name a celebrity (fictional or non) and then the next person names another whose first name starts with the first letter of the last name of the person that you just said. For example, I say Walt Disney, you could say Drew Carey. If you use double letters than you return the game back to the other person so if you said Donald Duck instead of Drew Carey they would get the letter D back to them. You can play with 2 people or more, its fun, you can make it all catagories, or more specific, ie Disney, sports, movies..etc

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    I usually talk to my family, see what were going to do next, etc. My dad usually talks to everybody and we learn different things about the person. My dad also talks to CMs we learn neat things about them and WDW!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    My wife I and plan our next event and then people watch
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

LisaAnn is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Well, one day when me and my 2 friends were at Six Flags Great Adventure,we were on line for Medusa, and there was a sign that had suggestions of what to do when waiting in a really long line.I dont remember most of them, but the option we chose was to Swat Imaginary Flies! You look like a total idiot, but its actually very amusing and fun!!!!!
    ~Lisa~
    DCP Fall 2012: Strollers/Main Entrance Merchandise, Magic Kingdom
    Vacations to WDW: 20
    Vacations to DL: 2

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    Just wanted to confirm that it works, he said a few words in Chinese to a CM at Club Cool this past December and totally made her day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast