Your Walt Disney World Information Station
In-Park Games Discuss "The Trip List" in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Everytime we go on a trip my friends and I compile what we call "The Trip List" Anything is game once you get to the airport for departure. We normally ...
    BigDan275 is offline C-Ticket Holder

"The Trip List"

Everytime we go on a trip my friends and I compile what we call "The Trip List" Anything is game once you get to the airport for departure. We normally write the list on a receipt or something odd for lack of paper and preparation. By doing this we pass the time in lines for waiting, and it just helps us to remind us of what we were doing and were we were at for a certain time. For example "Jonny T-Can" was a guy we encountered at the Wichita airport back in 2002. He basically got his name becuase he kept trying to shove his trash in a full trash can for like 2 mintues and it kept falling out. On this last trip we called some guy "brer frog" becuase he litterly looked like brer frog! I did notice that Brer frog is really prevelant in the splash mountain at disneyworld and I really like that.

Does anyone else keep a list?
    Disneyland Trips :14
    89 (Disneyland Hotel)
    91 (Fairfield in by Marriot)
    95 (Disneyland Hotel Suite overlooking Splash Mountain)
    96 (Hyatt Anaheim)
    98 (Anaheim Marriot)
    99 (Anaheim Marriot)
    00 (new years) (Anaheim Marriot)
    00 (Anaheim Marriot)
    01 (Anaheim Hyatt, Suite)
    02 (Anaheim Hilton)
    03 (Anaheim Hilton)
    04 (Anaheim Hilton/ Huntington Beach Hyatt)
    05 (Anaheim Hilton)
    06 (Anaheim Hilton)

Disneyworld
    04 (Hyatt Grand Cypress) <nice hotel!>
    Spring 07 (Off property, Lake Suites a.k.a. Roadkill Motel) Absolutely wonderful trip!!
    Fall 07 Oct 24th-31st Coronado Springs......amazing! I miss it!!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I don't have a list but it's interesting that certain things spark our memories.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

I don't have a list quite like that, but my friend and I used to name the monorails - each color had a different name.

This trip, I want to try and start new traditions.
    ...speaking of "this trip" - i leave tomorrow morning!!! ahhhhh soo psyched!
    All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney

The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem - Captain Jack Sparrow

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever - Walt Disney

brad9008 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    i don't have a list ether but it sounds like fun

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I go on people safari. I take pictures of unusual clothing combinations or really cool things. I saw an awesome Snow White Jacket that I would have loved.

jackk is offline A-Ticket holder
    The trip list displays “in-process” trips that are awaiting further action. Trips ... The trip list can be sorted by any of the column headings except...

jackk is offline A-Ticket holder
    The trip list displays “in-process” trips that are awaiting further action. Trips ... The trip list can be sorted by any of the column headings except...

willywilly99 is offline A-Ticket holder
    his trip, I want to try and start new traditions.