Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
In-Park Games Discuss The Cast Member Autograph Book in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; As an ICP, I was doing my usual stuff for Illuminations when a young girl asked for my autograph. It was a very touching moment. I also remember another Illuminations ...
    Ted Flint is offline A-Ticket holder
    As an ICP, I was doing my usual stuff for Illuminations when a young girl asked for my autograph. It was a very touching moment. I also remember another Illuminations night where I spent a lot of the night entertaining a lively group of children. At the end of the show, one girl was insistant that she had her photo with me. Both her mother and I were surprised and confused, but I agreed and it turned out to be a great laugh.

During my time at WDW, I was stunned by the sheer range of Guests that I encountered. Some Guests were simply amazing. I remember a CM friend of mine one afternoon gushing that a family gave her a card thanking her for making a special moment in the family's holiday. Backstage, it almost brought the CM into tears (in a good way!)

All in all- keep up the Magic!

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Something I've always wanted to try when there's a little guy in the group who can appreciate the humor is to wait in the queue for autographs, but when it's our turn, we'd absolutely fawn over the CM assigned as the "friend" of the characters. We'd pretty much ignore the "real" characters, except maybe to ask them politely if they'd mind snapping our photo with the under-appreciated CM.

Just a thought. Always wanted to try it once.

disney_freak is offline is supercalifragilisticexpia lidocious
    I did that autograph book for CM's only this past May on my b-day trip.
    even thou I did it cause I wanted someones autograph at WDW cause I'm super scared of the people in the costums (idk why) and they looked at me like I was crazy and then give disney smiles and sign it. when I walked away from each one I would look back and they would still be smiling and telling what I just did to the other CMs around them. (this was before the park opened so they didnt have to smile yet.)

all of them were super nice about it.

I could tell that what I just did made them feel more appreciated.

it made me super happy too.
    Faith is my name, disney is my...obsession

Since Pluto is no longer a planet. I think Mickey should be the new one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12