Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
In-Park Games Discuss The Cast Member Autograph Book in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; This isn't much of a game, but one cool thing that my family started several years ago that helps brighten someone's day is an autograph book for Cast Members. It's ...
    shawnymike88 is offline A-Ticket holder

The Cast Member Autograph Book

This isn't much of a game, but one cool thing that my family started several years ago that helps brighten someone's day is an autograph book for Cast Members. It's really fun to see their reactions when you walk up to them with a pen and say that you want their autograph...needless to say that's usually met with a few seconds of silence. Most of them are pretty flattered that you would ask, and its a really really cool way to meet people that love Disney as much as you do.

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    Cool idea. That reminds me of something a CM friend of mine does. He takes an autograph book with him to work at Epcot. When he sees someone who embodied the magic, is about to have a meltdown or just seems interesting, he asks them to autograph his book.

He has some of the best stories...sometimes, the little ones can barely sign their name and sometimes he gets something really clever. On the opposite page, he rights a bit about the circumstances, where the person is from, how old they are, etc.

He says he loves the looks on their faces and the Guest often comments on how special this made them feel. I thought this was a very cool idea!

That's so cool! I'd love to do that this trip!!!
    All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney

The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem - Captain Jack Sparrow

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever - Walt Disney

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Very cool ideas!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Both autograph books sound like fun and both seem to help brighten the lives of both guests and those hard working CM's.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    That sound's loke a great idea. I'd love to see the expression on a CM's face. It must make their day.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

coolcat712 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Oh my gosh! I've done that before! I went down around Christmas time and bought an autograph book! I didn't think about how there would be an extremely long line for characters, so I took my pictures with cast members I met and had them sign the book. You could tell this was a first for them. I like doing it that way anyway, the cast members have more personality than some of the characters. I'm planning to do this again when I go down in 3 days.

smith913 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Our 2 daughters just loved our waitress at Akershus! They had her sign their books and took pictures with her! She made their day! They talked about her as much as the princesses!!
    Samantha

October 2005 - All Star Movies, October 2006 - Pop Century, October 2008 - Pop Century, October 2009 - Pop Century, October 2011 - Pop Century

Tinkgirl is offline Thanks for the Memories :3
    ha ha... cool
    TinkGirl
    2007-2009
    I may come back full swing one day, foolish mortals, maybe one day.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    We do this. Donnie is in charge of the special book for CM's (non -character) that we really like or run into. We also have other guests that are just cool sign it also. Fun to do.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    That is a fun idea... and it does work!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by MayBWeRMnt2B View Post
    That is a fun idea... and it does work!
    Jeanne, It's my buddy Travis T (I think you know him) who asks Guests to sign his book...at least he used to. I'm ashamed to admit, I haven't talked with him a quite a while.

coolcat712 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm leaving to go tomorrow!!!! And the autograph book will be the first thing I buy.

ashley79832 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I was a CM back in 2001, and I had someone ask for my autograph, I wonder if it was you! lol

Sparrowni2010 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I was asked for my autograph twice when I worked at The Magic of Disney Animation. I was so excited and felt bad that my "autograph" was hideous lol. And then I bragged about it to the other Cast Members and they told me it was only because the guest probably thought I was an animator...and I was sad again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast