Your Walt Disney World Information Station
In-Park Games Discuss I need help... in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Anyone able to help me answer these questions? You can PM me the answers so other Scavengers don't see the answers...also list those questions that are no longer up to ...
    Schnessa is offline A-Ticket holder

Question I need help...

Anyone able to help me answer these questions? You can PM me the answers so other Scavengers don't see the answers...also list those questions that are no longer up to date. Thank ya'll so much.

Oooh, just found the Animal Kingdom annual passholder scavenger hunt!
    DISCOVERY ISLAND

"Your adventure begins… This lush green island is your departure point for excursions into the different realms of the Park."

1. The first animal habitat in DISCOVERY ISLAND is home to a family of small primates threatened by deforestation and the pet trade. What are these animals?

2. Immediately prior to entering the pre-show lobby for IT'S TOUGH TO BE A BUG attraction, guests encounter a large chimpanzee sculpture. This sculpture is dedicated to what conservationist in recognition of outstanding contributions to DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM Theme Park?

3. In the IT'S TOUGH TO BE A BUG attraction, the part of the fabulous stinkbug is played by what understudy?

4. The underwater viewing area across from PIZZAFARI is home to exotic fish and two frisky mammals. What are these animals?

5. There is a lily pond located in the seating area for FLAME TREE BARBECUE. What animals are depicted in the Balinese sculpted pieces in and around the pool?

6. In the main room of DISNEY OUTFITTERS, four animals are representative of the four points of the compass. What animal is depicted by the Northern directional? (Hint! - look to the "sky" for this answer)

7. How do flamingoes get their pink coloration?

8. True or False: DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM Theme Park shares its anniversary with Earth Day.

9. Jammin in the Jungle has never been so fun. What is the name of the parade that travels throughout the different lands of DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM?

10. Your guide map is the key to unlocking the adventures of the park. What does the symbol of a paw print represent?

CAMP MINNIE-MICKEY

"is a summer camp like something you might find in the woodlands of your childhood. Trails are to be explored and you just might run into Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and the gang."

11. Guiding Guests to CAMP MINNIE-MICKEY is a large blue bear. What is the bear holding?

12. As you cross the bridge into CAMP MINNIE-MICKEY, what "fantasy" creature will you find located on the riverbank?

13. What is the name of the talking tree that teaches Pocahontas about the animals of the forest in POCAHONTAS AND HER FOREST FRIENDS?

14. Donald Duck practices the fine art of angling along the pathway stream, what is his most recent catch?

15. Donald Duck is not the only one enjoying a relaxing day in CAMP MINNIE-MICKEY. Daisy Duck is on a nature walk along with Huey, Dewey, and Louie. What color is her backpack?

16. In the FESTIVAL OF THE LION KING, you may sit in one of four animal sections. Name One:

17. The name of the leader of the African Tribal performers in the FESTIVAL OF THE LION KING is a) Simba b)Kiume c)Timon D)Boo Boo

18. During the FESTIVAL OF THE LION KING, you will not only meet the leader, but also Zawadi. True or False: The word Zawadi means handsome in Swahili?

19. Trek into Character Grove to meet your favorite Disney Characters. Name one character you may find in this location?

AFRICA

"Get to the mighty continent of Africa through the East African Port of Harambe. From here, you can take an authentic safari into HARAMBE WILDLIFE RESERVE or you can fixit RAFIKI'S PLANET WATCH and open your eyes to the world around you."

20. What is the name of the East African trading port located in DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM?

21. What animal is on the TUSKER HOUSE sign?

22. What animal is depicted on the sign for the African Pin Trading location?

23. As you enter the port city of Harambe, what is the name of the local watering hole located along the riverside?

24. Name the reserve warden who is piloting his plane along the KILIMANJARO SAFARI?

25. On the KILIMANJARO SAFARI, what are the names of the two elephants that you must race against poachers to save?

26. Located inside the HARAMBE WILDLIFE RESERVE you will find the PANGANI EXPLORATION TRAIL. What is the largest primate that you will encounter along these trails?

27. Where can you discover Giant African Bullfrogs, the Madagascar Hissing Cockroach and Naken Mole Rats?

28. How do you get to RAFIKI'S PLANET WATCH?

29. Along the pathway to RAFIKI'S PLANET WATCH are four displays depicting different habitats as part of the 100th Celebration of the US Fish and Wildlife. Name one:

ASIA

"Enter the land of Anandapur and be transported to the mythical realms of Southeast Asia."

30. As you enter the village of Anandapur, you will come upon a brightly painted ice cream truck. What is the color of the jewel on the forehead of the hood ornament?

31. Which of the following animals will you not find on the MAHARAJAH JUNGLE TREK? a)Tiger b)Giant Fruit Bat c)Leopard d)Komodo Dragon

32. Two types of bats make their home in the bat house featured on the MAHARAJAH JUNGLE TREK. Name one:

33. What is the name of the large, but shy, forest dwelling animal with the scientific name Tapirus Indicus? (Hint! - this is a great time to study your field guide)

34. True or False: The name of the Asian antelope that is easily identified by its unique corkscrew horn is the Lowrybuck.

35. Encounter the wild on KALI RIVER RAPIDS with a maximum of how many friends: a)11 b)12 c)7 d)8

36. During your white water rapids tour on the KALI RIVER RAPIDS, what element heats up your adventure?

37. What is the name of your "famous" tour guide at FLIGHTS OF WONDER?

38. As the afternoon sets in, you may encounter a wild expedition jammin' by the jungles of Asia. During this parade, to whom is Rafiki talking on his radio?

DINOLAND

"Come celebrate our fascination with dinosaurs in the most fossilized area of the Park!"

39. Kids of all ages can dig into the fun to discover the prehistoric remains of a Wooly Mammoth at what DINOLAND USA location?

40. According to the DINOLAND welcome sign, how many fossils have been unearthed?

41. What road would you travel on to join in the fun at CHESTER & HESTER'S DINORAMA?

42. Which of CHESTER & HESTER'S FOSSIL FUN GAMES will separate the Wimposaurs from the Tricep-A-Tops?

43. Chester and Hester have converted what into their souvenir store? (Hint! - While your dad probably had more practical things in mind, you more than likely used pit stops as a way to re-fuel with candy and vanilla soda)

44. What swinging guy has his own concert at THEATER IN THE WILD?

45. During the Rockin' Concert, how do the monkeys get around the jungle?

46. No need to stand in line. Name one of the two attractions in DINOLAND that accepts FASTPASS?

47. On DINOSAUR, the DINO INSTITUTE has asked you to travel back in time 65 million years to rescue which of the following? a)T-Rex b)Lemur c)Sabertooth Tiger d)Iguanadon

48. True or False: the American Crocodile lives in freshwater and brackish coastal areas?

49. What is the name of the most complete T-Rex fossil ever discovered?

50. DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM just celebrated what milestone? a)1st Anniversary b)5th Anniversary c)3rd Anniversary d)8th Anniversary

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Welcome to the site. I gave you some answers but to let you know some of those questions are not up to date.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    It's no secret that the last questions correct answer should be...10th Anniversary (at least as of Tuesday)

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    Welcome to the site. I gave you some answers but to let you know some of those questions are not up to date.
    Thank you so much, which questions are not up to date? I appreciate the answers so much.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Check out Deb's Unofficial Walt Disney World Vacation Information Guide - WDW Planning Guide - Walt Disney World and you can see which ones are not current by doing some searching on there. You are welcome for the ones I gave you but you have to work for the rest. LOL

Where did you get the questions from? Maybe the person who wrote the hunt can tell you which are not updated.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    Well, questions 44 and 45 deal with a show that has been closed two years and since the park is turning 10 this week, I would say the questions are at least two years old.

I got them from the Passporter website. I really don't need all of them I'm just putting together a scavenger hunt and wanted a few of AK since I'm doing one for all parks. Deb's website is great! It gave me tons of ideas on how to celebrate a birthday at WDW, which I will definitely put to good use!