Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
In-Park Games Discuss Kim Possible in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; What do people know about the Kim Possible game tie-in in Epcot? Does anyone know an exact start date, or if has started, how did they like it? Thanks! Dan ...
    DisneyHomeVideo is offline B-Ticket Holder

Kim Possible

What do people know about the Kim Possible game tie-in in Epcot? Does anyone know an exact start date, or if has started, how did they like it?

Thanks!

Dan Cohen
    DisneyHomeVideo

clion is offline Fastpass Holder
    According to the news release about the Verizon partnership, the Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure won't premiere now until early 2009.
    Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Teams Up with Verizon to Bring Mobile Magic to U.S. Parks

The original news release was modified on Nov. 12 to reflect the early 2009 start.
    New Ultra-Interactive Attraction at Epcot Immerses Walt Disney World Guests In the High-Tech World of Disney’s Kim Possible
    "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are.
    Anything your heart desires will come to you ..."

Author of the DisneyDaddy blog | Writer for Celebrations Magazine
    D23 Charter Member | Annual Passholder | Named Disney's Biggest Fan (by Disney and United Vacations)

thank you very much!

Dan
    DisneyHomeVideo

ren_ren515 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Kim Possible

I recently played the Kim Possible game! It was pretty fun but gets boring after awhile. There are some really cool things you get to make happen but if you don't have any little kids in your party the game is really not worth it.

A few downsides, because the game is so new there are usually a lot of people on the same mission as you so you end up having to wait in line to finish certain steps. And the missions only send you around one country at the World Showcase instead of spanning across the whole thing.

We didn't do the Kim Possible missions when we were in the parks, but I saw a lot of other kids and families pretty engrossed in them. I like the fact that many of the missions seem to be taking kids deeper into the Epcot pavilions to see more of what is available in the different countries. I hope it continues in one form or another, it gives people more reasons to explore World Showcase.

Dan

Disneyhomevideo

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!

I've done three missions. Each is fun and does take you into parts of the pavillions with which you may not be familiar. If the park is busy, you'll only get to do one mission, but if the crowds are light, at the end you'll be invited to do another mission. It takes 30-45 minutes to do each mission. I didn't have to wait to complete the mission, but I have had short waits to retrieve my Kim Possible phone. I haven't done a mission in a while, but I do see a good number of families going through the pavillions with the KP phones. They seem to be having a good time.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    I've done three missions. Each is fun and does take you into parts of the pavillions with which you may not be familiar. If the park is busy, you'll only get to do one mission, but if the crowds are light, at the end you'll be invited to do another mission. It takes 30-45 minutes to do each mission. I didn't have to wait to complete the mission, but I have had short waits to retrieve my Kim Possible phone. I haven't done a mission in a while, but I do see a good number of families going through the pavillions with the KP phones. They seem to be having a good time.
    Hey V, do you get to choose which country you do the mission in? Which countries did you do yours in?

wdwkid32 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Cool Re: Kim Possible

It's a great side out of the park. Also realy fun!

bigthundermicky is offline C-Ticket Holder

Only did the Kim Possible Adventure once, but LOVED it. It was so much fun because my wife and I grazed, drank and baffeled people who didn't know what we were doing. We did 5 countries, and if you are a true Disneyphile, you will appreciate all the effort that Disney put into the challenges. Highly recommend it.

heatherhy01 is offline C-Ticket Holder

My eleven yr old did Kim Possible missions on our last trip, I beleive she did 3 missiopns and LOVED it. It is very cool how they have it set up. I enjoyed myself also.

"When people laugh at Mickey Mouse, it's because he's so human; and that is the secret of his popularity."
    -Walt Disney

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

We did about 4 or 5 missions this December with my 3 daughters and it was really neat. If you haven't seen it there are interactive elements in many store windows around world showcase which the Kim cellphone activates. I thought it was really cool and since I could get a beer at each country I had just as much fun as the kids. (maybe more)

wdw71 is offline A-Ticket holder

We did one mission last year (time did not allow us to do a second) and really loved it also. Does anyone know if you go and get one of the same missions you have already done can you change? We are going again this year and don't want to end up having to repeat a mission if we don't have to.

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

You can tell the people at the KP booth where you DON'T want to go and they can accomodate you if it isn't really busy.

JEANYLASER is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Miami, Florida are planning to move to Orlando, Florida

thanks for the info! I love Kim Possible!
    JEANY SANCHEZ

TaraPetar is offline A-Ticket holder

we thought of doing this last year whilst in Epcot but never got around to doing it. we saw LOADS of kids AND adults who were though...hopefully it'll still be there the next time we go...does anyone know how long its supposed to run for??
    Feel Free to Add Me on FaceBook
    (Tara Renee Petar)

My attempt at a Disney Blog
    http://disneylovinmom2010.wordpress.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast