Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
In-Park Games Discuss Joke on first timers in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I'm so not a first timer and when the lights go out in HM I freak (I'm afraid of the dark) and if one of the servants appeared in front ...
    disney_freak is offline is supercalifragilisticexpia lidocious

Re: Joke on first timers

I'm so not a first timer and when the lights go out in HM I freak (I'm afraid of the dark)
    and if one of the servants appeared in front of me out of nowhere I would totally freak out.

I would scream my head off.
    Faith is my name, disney is my...obsession

Since Pluto is no longer a planet. I think Mickey should be the new one.

wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Minniegirl1995 View Post
    Ok, about the its Tough to be a Bug Thing, I've had that done to me and its realy funny!! My dad was cracking up when he saw my face. Although, the best trick that my family personally didn't play, but I got the idea is in the Haunted Mansion. What someone needs to do, if there is a small group when going into the stretching room, is make the first timer really scared so they start freaking out. This also really works if the servant/person that let you in the Haunted Mansion is really into act. For example, they may make some bad joke or when your into the stretching room, start pacing around the room to freak the people out. Anyway, get the first timer really scared and only if the servant notices, he will be right in front of the first timer when the lights come back on!!! It's hilarious to see their reaction!!
    I saw one of the butlers do that last time I was there! It was hilarious! I have no clue how they can do that without laughing once the person starts freaking out
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

Minniegirl1995 is offline E-Ticket Holder

The Butler/Servant people did that to Someone when we were there for a Halloween Party. Now think, these are teenagers and were acting scared. It made it all the more better and harder not to laugh!!!

AXOalum is offline A-Ticket holder

Okay, so this was not the nicest thing I've ever done, but it was hilarious. True story - my father died in July 08 from brain cancer. We loved WDW and always went as a family. So in Sept 08 we went on our first trip without daddy and my neighbors (first timers) went with us - two adults, dd 10 & dd 5. As we went into Epcot on the first day there, I told them all that they had to go with us for a tribute to my dad to honor his memory and that we always did this together first thing. So I lead them all into the practically empty Club Cool and pour them all a cup of Beverly. Then I did some crazy quote saying that my father would always toast with this saying. Then I said "Cheers" and pretended to throw mine back. ALL FOUR of them did the same thing and all four of them practically spit it back out. It was absolutely hysterical! My mom was standing nearby cracking up and saying "well, your dad would be proud" because I got his prankster genes. This was almost as funny as the time I got my sister... who was very pregnant at the time - that may explain why my niece is a little off

I also, maybe might have been guilty of taking some women from the group home I worked at on Big Thunder Mountain and I might have possibly accidentally gotten confused and told them it was the WDW RR... (oh come on - these women had never been on any sort of roller coaster and I knew they would love it... and most of them did... most of them... except the one who then refused to go on the REAL railroad... but it was worth it - we all now laugh about it and talk about that crazy train!)

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

The last time I was at Disney we were waiting in the que at the Haunted Mansion right in front of the tombstones and a Dad played a pretty good trick on his little girl. She was looking at the tombstones and when all of a sudden madame leota's eyes opened she squealed and yelled "Daddy her eyes opened!" So the dad looks and theyre not blinking, and he looks at his daughter and says no theyre not! Right then they open again (and of course the dad isn't looking) and the daughter yells SHE DID IT AGAIN! so the dad makes a big show of looking and the eyes are now closed again, so he turns to a stranger beside him and says 'did you see them open? I didnt see anything, they definetly don't open" and gets the guy to agree with him, and as theyre talking (and not looking at the statue) the eyes open again and again the girl yells LOOK! but the dad deliberately takes his time looking and again theyre closed. And on it went... haha. I'm not sure if he ever told her he was just kidding, but it was pretty funny!

04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day

When I did the college program my mom and sister came down to visit. I took them to Animal Kingdom and onto "It's Tough to be a Bug". They started hitting me some after it was over. I remember in high school, our band took a trip to WDW and we went to MK. Several of the girls hadn't been there or hadn't been on Alien Encounter. I told them front row was the best.... they hit me a lot after that ride too. What is it with women hitting me for taking them on a fun attraction?

LivLuvsTink is offline C-Ticket Holder

My Grandma HATES roller coasters (anything that goes faster than its a small world, she doesn't like) and when i was 7, i told her to go on Space Mountain because it was nothing! She shouted at me during the whole ride and still doesnt trust me now!
    I hope we never lose sight of one thing,
    that it was all started by a mouse.

wdwkid32 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Wink Re: Joke on first timers

Ok this is kinda mean but when you get on space ship earth you say wait where did the seat belts go. Well I guess we are just going to have to hold on during that loop.

xxsugarreax3 is offline C-Ticket Holder

I told my friends, when getting in line for Turtle Talk with Crush, that it's a "great movie." You should have seen their faces when a little boy told Crush his name was Billy and Crush said "Well hello Billy!"

Proud charter member of D23!
    http://songbirdregan.tumblr.com

pranker51502 is offline Annual Passholder

I actually told my friend that RnRC didn't have any loops one time. He rode it, and wasn't very happy with me through out the ride. But at the end he loved it and now rides rollercoasters all the time!

Annual Passholder: '06,'07,'08,'09,'10,'11

pranker51502 is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by wdwkid32 View Post
    Ok this is kinda mean but when you get on space ship earth you say wait where did the seat belts go. Well I guess we are just going to have to hold on during that loop.
    Haha, what a good idea! That would work for Splash Mountain too!

Annual Passholder: '06,'07,'08,'09,'10,'11

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

sadly i did this to my mil.. we went from its a small world to peter pan.. and she is a ezily scared lady.. i didnt mean to do it to her.. it was my first trip too.. i seen a boat.. i thought it was a boat ride..lol

so when she was like i dont know.. me and the hubby talked her into it..

we got on.. and we got to the end there and it shot up and started lifting fromt he ground she freaked out.. and covered her eyes..

she hollered OH MY GOSH! everytime she uncovered her eyes...lol

my hubby was laughing so hard he was crying..

i was swearing to her i thought it was a boat...lol

to this day..... she thinks we did that on purpose..
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

cavaliers60 is offline A-Ticket holder

ok, my worst prank ever was when I went on Dinosaur.... I sat next to these two kids and their dad. They were so excited, and I can tell the dad has been on this before. He was telling them that it wasn't scary at all. So I decided to go along with it. The kid I sat next to was at the very end where the dinosaur pops out at (the first one)... Here comes the fun, that part, the kid freaks, and I scream. Then comes that part where the dinosaur chases you (when we get stuck in the mud). At this point, the kid is grabbing my arm and trying to hide, only to take peaks... I'm sitting there freaking out and saying he's right behind us!!! Picture time!!!! And we all know the last part... Big head comes out at ya... Never knew how loud one kid's scream could really be. Needless to say, he did NOT like that ride, but his dad was laughing it up with me. He shook my hand as we got off and thanked me for the best ride ever. I'll never forget the kids face in the picture.

disney_freak is offline is supercalifragilisticexpia lidocious

please tell me you have a pic of that ride with the kid.

I HAVE to see the face now. ^_^
    Faith is my name, disney is my...obsession

Since Pluto is no longer a planet. I think Mickey should be the new one.

voyageofariel is offline Annual Passholder

(Insert comment here).
    Last edited by voyageofariel; 07-07-2012 at 07:11 PM.
    Party on Deck 7 with the Cool Kids!!

"We're so glad to see you all, shake the rafters fill the hall! Hoop dee doin' it with all our might! Hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it tonight. Ya Hoo!"- Hoop Dee Doo Revue!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast