Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
In-Park Games Discuss Spaceship Earth Roulette in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; i got stuck during Greek theater of the ancient times. I wish it was the burning of Rome though, I love that smell!...
    FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    i got stuck during Greek theater of the ancient times. I wish it was the burning of Rome though, I love that smell!
    The Goofy Princess

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    I usually get stuck in the part with the smell of burning rome. It smells so strong too!

Actually, why do my shoes smell like burning rome?

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Same here! We always get stuck in Rome, and CHOKE from the smell! Also one time we got stuck while we're going backwards. I fell asleep(which sometimes if we woke up earl, I do) lol
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

DisneyGal04 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I don't understand what everyone is talking about...

Jessica Lynn

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    Is it just me (off topic, I apologize) or does the burning of Rome smell like really acidic bacon burning?
    Tina

urmom1o1 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    LOL!!!!!I like the smell from Spaceship Earth too!That smell is from all the old electronics on the ride.
    ~Welcome Foolish Mortals!~-Haunted Mansion

http://www.doombuggies.com/home/htm

EpcotCenter1 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    /\ Thats not true!! Everyone knows that part of the ride is above the ultra secret CM only BBQ & Steakhouse restaurant.

Back on topic,I always seem to get stuck on the backwards part,in fact,I've gotten used to going backwards.Now I know where to bet!
    -EC1

If you can dream it, you can do it!

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.
    haha. Same goes for me except most of the time I get stuck in the part when we are circling around the earth. (right before we turn backwards)
    Love, Kerri

cheshire_cat_81 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronautxearth View Post
    Is it just me (off topic, I apologize) or does the burning of Rome smell like really acidic bacon burning?
    Totally! It makes me want to go to The Electric Umbrella and get a bacon double cheeseburger! It also reminds me of tiresmoke. Anyone else get that?

Tinkerbell_Pixi is offline A-Ticket holder
    I always seem to get stuck when I am going backwards, underneath the TV screen where all the news reporters from different countries are talking. It used to be really nice because they had mist falling from the ceiling...it hasn't had that the last couple times I have been, though.

I hate the Rome smell! I hold my breath every time we go through it, haha! It's not really that terrible, but it's habit because I've been doing it since I was a kid. The only smell in all of the parks that has ever made me really sick was Stitch's burp on Stitch's Great Escape...I will never ride that ride again! Anyway, I love Spaceship Earth and I'm devistated that it'll be closed when I go in October!
    ~Jamie Blanke (Professional Pirate/Faerie)~
    ~*All it takes is Faith and Trust...and a little bit of Pixie Dust!*~
    ~*Yo ho, yo ho a Pirates' Life for me!!!*~

cheshire_cat_81 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell_Pixi View Post
    The only smell in all of the parks that has ever made me really sick was Stitch's burp on Stitch's Great Escape...I will never ride that ride again! Anyway, I love Spaceship Earth and I'm devistated that it'll be closed when I go in October!
    You should talk to my girlfriend. She HATES the smell of Stitch Burps. She refuses to go to Anadapur village in AK because she says it smells like stitch burps...

BellHopper is offline C-Ticket Holder
    My sister and i got stuck at the caveman scene for 45 min and at first the caveman grunting was funny, and we took stupid pictures, but then, it got really old, and i swear we learned to speak caveman. then it moved on and it didn't stop again. This year, i was on a chorus trip, and my best friend and i were riding through the machine room, shouting so he could hear saying "HOW BAD WOULD IT **** TO GET STUCK IN HERE?!" "I KNOW! HA HA HA!" aaand the ride stopped dead for 5 minutes. Irony. gotta love it. haha
    BellHopper:
    Isn't WDW just a people trap operated by a mouse?

D23 Charter Member

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123