Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
In-Park Games Discuss Your Buzz Score! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; During my last trip, I maxed out my score fairly easily, and I only really concentrated on three targets SPOILER ALERT! [Highlight to Read] In the first room, there is ...
    shawnymike88 is offline A-Ticket holder
    During my last trip, I maxed out my score fairly easily, and I only really concentrated on three targets
    SPOILER ALERT! [Highlight to Read]
    In the first room, there is a claw with a target on the underside of it at the end of the room on the right side, head for that, it USUALLY, not always, will give 100,000 points per hit, so try to hit that several times before it becomes impossible to get to. In the second room, I've always gone after the target towards the top of the volcano, which is usually 25,000 per hit. Finally, there is a target in the room with the"double side", one side is the battery shooting range, but disregard that, turn toward the opposite side, and concetrate on the target at the very bottom of Zurg's ship, that also should give you 100,000 points per hit, and hopefully, an easily maxed out scoreboard!
    - Hope these help!

cskiff7895 is offline Fastpass Holder
    highest i got was 697,000 but i think i know where the bigger targets are now

RuddyWDW is offline Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
    Maxed out my score around 3 times.

Ruddy

cskiff7895 is offline Fastpass Holder
    thanks shawny, i finally maxed it out

This is my highest score yet!!! 37,300!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney

The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem - Captain Jack Sparrow

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever - Walt Disney

Stitchgirl1 is offline B-Ticket Holder

More good luck than good management!

Attached Images Attached Images  

jbgoldengun is offline A-Ticket holder
    i am proud to say that in 1 ride, i have scored well over 1,000,000 points. this was due to the fact that it was just me and my parents, and they shared a car, while i got my own. i must have hit the 999,999, cause i had like, 5000, and then looked down once in the volcano room and saw i had 999,999 on my blaster. i hopped over to the other blaster and got at least another 30,000 points on that. i know some people probably won't believe me, but then i have somethin 4 them.

DISNEY IS ABOUT BELIEVING.

So believe it, lol. i had the time of my life on that ride, and commerated it with 2 badges, the highest one you can get, and then another one that matched up my second score. i taped them together, and have an never sold Disney souvenier =-). i've decided i'll try to do it again this year, and take a pic with my cell phone, which i didnt have last time.
    Who would like Disney just as much as a cute girl? ME! Crazy, ain't i? Well, who cares. If you marry a cute girl and go to work at Disney World when you grow up, then everything is perfect for me.
    Future Disney Imagineer Architectural Designer! Boo Yah!
    Gonna Work There 'Til The Day I Join Haunted Mansion Ghosts and Make It 100 Happy Haunts

favortie parks in order
    1. 2. tie for 3. and
    It's the WEDWay Peoplemover...... I Don't Care What You Say..... It Has Been And Always Will Be....

ggoofy is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Your Buzz Score!

my little brothers must of had a glitch or somting because he would randomly shoot and get like 50000 points even wen he didnt shoot targets

ArmandNoUsagi is offline Fastpass Holder

I have maxed out both guns on the same ride through before. Working in Tomorrowland we got very bored sometimes :P

WDWFigment is offline A-Ticket holder

I finally broke 900,000! I didn't max out my gun, but was oh-so close. Next time!!!

tripletinx3 is offline C-Ticket Holder

my top score is 954,200. I was so happy, I took a picture & set it as my phone's wallpaper: )

♥feeling twitterpated♥

MickeyMouseMan is offline B-Ticket Holder

The best I've ever gotten was 611,000 on my last trip to WDW
    Check Out my brand new WDW blog!-http://gradingdisney.blogspot.com/

2011 Disney Trips
    Februrary - Disney Dream 3 day cruise and 4 days at WDW

999DoomBuggies is offline A-Ticket holder

young daughter got 509000. I am slowly improving

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456