Your Walt Disney World Information Station
In-Park Games Discuss Five Mountain Ascent in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Brand new here and this was the first I saw. My daughter and I always try to do the 5 Disney mountains in a day: Everest, Summit Plummet, Splash Mountain, ...
    erinow is offline A-Ticket holder

Five Mountain Ascent

Brand new here and this was the first I saw. My daughter and I always try to do the 5 Disney mountains in a day: Everest, Summit Plummet, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Space Mountain. We are trying to figure out a way to work in the Canada Pavilion considering it has the mountain background.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Five Mountain Ascent

Welcome!

Funny, in all the times I've been on Summit I never thought of it as a Disney Mountain. Duh! Ski lift. I was curious enough to open the tread to see what the 5th mountain was.

So when you are taking the challenge, where is Summit in your order?
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

This is something I wont ever accomplish......I dont do water parks lol. However I have done all 4 mountain coasters in one day
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

erinow is offline A-Ticket holder

We did Everest first, the Summit Plummet, then all the Magic Kingdom ones. We didnt make it. We had dinner reservations that cut into our attempt. It was fun. We even did a "documentary" video showing us preparing our gear and periodic interviews through our adventure.

Well it will be fun to try it again. Just will have to wait until Splash comes back online. Good luck.

Dang ADRs. I miss the time when we could sit down to eat when we were good and ready.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Splash will ride again. They are always able to fix things. From what ive heard through the F-Land ops grapevine, this rehab will only be for cosmetic purposes....
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    Splash will ride again. They are always able to fix things. From what ive heard through the F-Land ops grapevine, this rehab will only be for cosmetic purposes....
    Now that is surprising.

Will the tarps or equivalent continue over the load area when Splash comes back online then?

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Now that is surprising.

Will the tarps or equivalent continue over the load area when Splash comes back online then?
    I wouldnt be surprised if they did decide to leave something up, if anything just to make shade or rain cover. We all know thats the excuse they will use anyway.....