Your Walt Disney World Information Station
In-Park Games Discuss Welcome in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Welcome to the In-Park Games forum. The purpose of this forum is to exchange ideas about games to play while in the parks or resorts. Whether scavenger hunts, photo hunts, ...
    carpedm is offline A-Ticket holder

Welcome

Welcome to the In-Park Games forum.

The purpose of this forum is to exchange ideas about games to play while in the parks or resorts. Whether scavenger hunts, photo hunts, trivia hunts, feel free to post your ideas here. I look forward to hearing about some of the games people have come up with while at WDW.
    Last edited by carpedm; 10-01-2004 at 01:16 PM.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Well, my first suggestion is to grab a (signed) copy of
    which you can take with you on your next WDW vacation! Read it on the wy down in the car or plane, or in your room before going to the parks. While there, you can learn new fun facts about the attraction you are waiting on line for, and even look for some of WDW's hidden secrets! After you get back to your resort, you and your family can quiz each other about what you saw that day!
    (shameless plug from your friend and founder)
    And you know what else???
    You'd look great in the parks wearing your DisneyWorldTrivia.com T-Shirt and pin!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Quote Originally Posted by carpedm
    Welcome to the In-Park Games forum.

The purpose of this forum is to exchange ideas about games to play while in the parks or resorts. ....feel free to post your ideas here.

Great job carpdm

I love your photo scavenger hunt idea.

Maybe you could have various types in addition to the one you are compiling now.

May I suggest,

a Hidden Mickey's photo challange

a Cast Member challange (Photos of cast members from specific rides)

Possibly a photo challange designed for eaach member who requests one when they are headed to WDW.

Just some ideas.

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

carpedm is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for the ideas MB. I'll start working on those.

It's my hope that this forum will become a resource for people to visit prior to their trips to get a couple of in-park games to play. So the more games we post here, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe
    Great job carpdm

I love your photo scavenger hunt idea.

Maybe you could have various types in addition to the one you are compiling now.

May I suggest,

a Hidden Mickey's photo challange

a Cast Member challange (Photos of cast members from specific rides)

Possibly a photo challange designed for eaach member who requests one when they are headed to WDW.

Just some ideas.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Re: Shameless plugs----

And they should be shameless. What have you to be ashamed of?? Why nothing! You have gone and done what hundreds, nay, thousands of us have wished to do, but never got up the nerve, gumption, energy, etc. to do. Keep plugging away! Nothing shameful in that! My hat is off to you.

(I still need to order another book for my sister's Christmas gift. Have you gotten those shirts in a small yet?)