Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
In-Park Games Discuss Lost World Photo Hunt in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; There's a Take Flight car in the last room of Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. It flies across the sky above where Zurg is tied up, just before the unloading ...
    Stitchgirl1 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    There's a Take Flight car in the last room of Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. It flies across the sky above where Zurg is tied up, just before the unloading area.

Also, Skippy the Alien from Alien Encounter is in one of the "Tubey things" in the Stitch's Great Escape pre-show.

ArmandNoUsagi is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Lost World Photo Hunt

One guests don't get to see is the portrait of Mr. Toad from Toad Hall is on the wall in the break room behind the Pooh Bear ride now. Also check the pet cemetery near Madame Leota's cart at the exit to Haunted Mansion for another tribute to extinct attractions

AXOalum is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Lost World Photo Hunt

Quote Originally Posted by ArmandNoUsagi View Post
    One guests don't get to see is the portrait of Mr. Toad from Toad Hall is on the wall in the break room behind the Pooh Bear ride now.
    I love seeing pictures of stuff like this that the general public doesn't get to see.

As for the OP, the only thing I can think of right now is the door that says DEAN FINDER in JIYI that is a tribute to the Dream Finder. Oh, how I miss the original

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123