Your Walt Disney World Information Station
In-Park Games Discuss Games for kids? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Anyone have any in-park games for young children (5-10 years old)? One obvious one is to see how many character autographs you can get....
    carpedm is offline A-Ticket holder

Games for kids?

Anyone have any in-park games for young children (5-10 years old)?

One obvious one is to see how many character autographs you can get.

carpedm is offline A-Ticket holder
    Another one that might work is Character Bingo. Before your trip, create a couple of bingo cards with Disney characters in the squares. Then as you are waiting in lines, etc, the kids could be searching for characters (pictures, live, etc) to fill in the cards.

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW
    You can also play Disney A-Z. You think of a disney item for each letter. So for A i might say Ariel from the Little Mermaid or Animal Kingdom. It is a really fun game to play while waiting in lines or walking through the parks.

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Might be a little early to start, but I always find joys in looking for Hidden Mickeys!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I think a good game for kids is give the kid a camera (the 27 exp throw aways work well for this) and have them take a picture of each letter of the Alphabet from signs around the world.

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    This is not a game that we played in the parks, but on the drive down :mickey: ... We call it "The Disney Guessing Game", we still play it all the time, one person would think of a Disney character and everyone else would ask 1 question at a time and the person thinking of the character would give yes or no answers, kind of like the "20 Questions" thread only we would ask until we either came up with name or until we had to give up .
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    this is kind of an A-Z game that will make a great and maybe free souvenier. get an autograph book and label the pages with the alphabet (give maybe 2-3 pages per letter-most books have at least 50 pages)... have the kids find something with each letter and add it to the book
    ***for example--Mickey's autograph for M or draw a picture of the castle for C or
    get a sticker from the barbershop for B or if they are old enuf write
    down the name of an eatery for R....the ideas are endless
    i plan on doing something similar for my 2 year old come september '05 but with shapes and colors instead

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    How about an I-Spy game themed in Disney? Or a Punch Buggie game themed in Disney? These could work while you wait in line.

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Games for kids?

We have done the I Spy game. Another music game is to listen to WDW music, then let the little ones guess the character or attraction associated with the song.

williams is offline C-Ticket Holder

World of Goo is cheap, probably runs ok , and is awesome fun and probably even kind of educational if you're a child and dont get physics. My 8 year old brothers loved it, one ended up being wayyy better than me at it. One of the best casual games released in a long time.
    Regards,

LILYCOOL is offline B-Ticket Holder

It's adorable!!
    In winter,if you never owned even one pair of elephant paws ,it's really a pity.
    I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. -- Confucius