Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
In-Park Games Discuss Personal Picture Spots in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; On our first trip on the monorail on every visit!...
    AXOalum is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Personal Picture Spots

On our first trip on the monorail on every visit!

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

I took pictures of my children each year, standing behind the X-Ray's at Wonders of Life. That tradition abruptly ended.

JKnLydia is offline A-Ticket holder

We've started taking a pic each trip of our 4 year old holding Pluto's paw near the partners statue. The first trip when she was 3 she could barely touch it. Fun to see how much she's grown already.

disneyfun55 is offline C-Ticket Holder

I have 2 spots - the first is with the cigar indian on Main Street. Like some one else stated, I am not sure why this started, but it did with my father when me and my siblings were all pretty young. I think we were just facinated with the indian.

Our other spot is across from Harper's Mill on Tom Sawyer's Island. We stand on the waterfront walkway and either coherce a guest to take our picture or do the timer thing. It's great as Harper is my last name and it always feels like my family has their own little spot in the MK!

Sadly, the one spot that I wish was still there is the Kodak picture store on Main Street where they would put you in turn of the century clothing and take you picture on the back of a caboose. I loved those old pictures. My familiy had not taken a WDW trip between '88 and '96 and to say the least, we were very disappointed to see that our former tradition was gone. We were sad.

mrklig is offline B-Ticket Holder

We have taken a picture of our kids on the dinosaur in between the exit from the ride and the store in Animal Kingdom. We have great pictures of our kids climbing on it.
    Owner at Bay Lake Towers!

Next Trip: July 15-19 - Adults Only Trip with my lovely wife

Disney Fantasy (1st Fantasy) April 2014

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

My boyfriend has a picture with his mom and brother at downtown disney on a bench that has winnie the pooh, tigger, etc on it from when they were in grades 5 and 7. When we went 2 years ago and the boys were 21 and 23 they took the same picture... its pretty funny to compare their size differences in the two pictures haha. They went from being these tiny things to both of them 6'3 and towering over their mom!

LILYCOOL is offline B-Ticket Holder

I don't have spot, but I do try.
    In winter,if you never owned even one pair of elephant paws ,it's really a pity.
    I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. -- Confucius

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234