Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Photo Contests Discuss Scenery Photo Contest in the Photo Gallery and Contests forums; Are we posting non-photoshop entries I hope? All of mine are raw shots. a little bit different of a picture. At first you set focus of the plant infront but ...
    MickeyWill is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Are we posting non-photoshop entries I hope? All of mine are raw shots.

a little bit different of a picture. At first you set focus of the plant infront but look to the left and the statue awaits.....

turkeymama is offline Christmas Shopping Rules!
    Nice shot, Will.
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    Walt Disney

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.
    All of these pictures are great! Keep 'em comin' guys!
    Love, Kerri

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!

hidden treasure

here is a photo taken in epcot in the butterfly garden. I hope you like it
    Last edited by sdale1227; 01-11-2007 at 09:44 AM. Reason: photo is not viewable

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Thank you all for your interest in SuperStarKerri's Photo contest.

Unfortunately after much discussion, administration has decided to close this contest thread.

In order to avoid potential issues in the future, Official Policy is that all contests must be run through the site.

This Photo Contest Policy is being instituted to control problem issues such as content, multiple contests, winners, prizes and conflicting rules. This is all in an effort to help maintain order.

Thank you for your understanding.

That said.... We all agree that we love Kerri's theme and want to use it as the next theme in the official contest. So... in an effort to reward all of your inspiration and hard work, at the completion of the current contest "Best Night Photo of Cinderella Castle", we will be initiating a new contest based on this theme. Please resubmit your photo's at that time. (I will PM you all when that begins as a reminder.)

Please keep in mind that we are always open to suggestions for future contests. I will begin a new thread for 2007 Contest suggestions.

Once again, I thank you all for your understanding and support.

Sincerely,

~ "MickeyBabe"
    Senior Editor/Lead Moderator
    DisneyWorldTrivia.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12