Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Photo Contests Discuss NEW GAME: The WDW Caption Contest in the Photo Gallery and Contests forums; WOW!!! Those were soem great entries, and I've just spent WAy too much time trying to pick one as a winner (plus, I don't want any member to be offended ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    WOW!!! Those were soem great entries, and I've just spent WAy too much time trying to pick one as a winner (plus, I don't want any member to be offended if I don't pick theirs. Maybe we'll do a vote next time, whaddaya think?)

Anyway, I've narrowed it down to three entries:

Tiggerguy: Do these stripes make me look fat?
    MainStreetMag: OK guys, for the next boat how about we do Stairway to Heaven?
    SamIAm: Did they not understand the request for no flash photography?

After much deliberation, I'm happy to announce that the first winner of our new WDW Caption Contest (thanks to Olmec26 for the idea) is....

drum roll...

Congratulations!!! PM your inofrmation and I'll send you out your prize: - one of our limited edition 2005 DisneyWorldTrivia.com pins!

OK, How about you post the next picture in a new thread and we'll start another game. We'll accept entries for 2 weeks and then put it to a vote! (Anyone who wants to help monitor the thread and create the poll, please let me know!)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Disnatic is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Yay for MainStreetMag!!!!!!
    DISNATIC

Four Parks, One World

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    WOW!!! Those were soem great entries, and I've just spent WAy too much time trying to pick one as a winner (plus, I don't want any member to be offended if I don't pick theirs. Maybe we'll do a vote next time, whaddaya think?)

Anyway, I've narrowed it down to three entries:

Tiggerguy: Do these stripes make me look fat?
    SamIAm: Did they not understand the request for no flash photography?

After much deliberation, I'm happy to announce that the first winner of our new WDW Caption Contest (thanks to Olmec26 for the idea) is....

drum roll...

Congratulations!!! PM your inofrmation and I'll send you out your prize: - one of our limited edition 2005 DisneyWorldTrivia.com pins!

OK, How about you post the next picture in a new thread and we'll start another game. We'll accept entries for 2 weeks and then put it to a vote! (Anyone who wants to help monitor the thread and create the poll, please let me know!)

That line is much better than mine !
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Disnatic is offline C-Ticket Holder
    now someone needs to post a new picture.
    DISNATIC

Four Parks, One World

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    All right, we just did one from MK, how about we try this one from Epcot?

If we do eventually decide on this picture, good luck to all!!!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

marty3d is offline Annual Passholder
    Boy will she be suprised when she finds out I'm not just a Figment of her imagination....

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    To make things easier, I created a new thread for the second round of this contest, which can be found here: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ad.php?p=22914

Marty, please repost your caption in the new thread! Thanks!!
    Last edited by Lou Mongello; 01-10-2005 at 10:40 PM.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Congratulations Main Street Magic!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345