2 6.67%
  • Chrissy&Tayen

1 3.33%
  • mouseman68

20 66.67%
  • o8catrina8o

1 3.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Photo Contests Discuss VOTE - Disney Halloween Costume Contest 2007! in the Photo Gallery and Contests forums; We were Fast Passes this year at October 31, 2007 MNSSHP. But we switched it up a bit, I came up with the idea oh making Fast Passes of rides ...
    mouseman68 is offline A-Ticket holder

We were Fast Passes this year at October 31, 2007 MNSSHP. But we switched it up a bit, I came up with the idea oh making Fast Passes of rides that are no longer there that we all missed. So we have: Randy (Me) - 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Carol (DW) - Skyway, Julian - Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and Liz - Alien Encounter. I came up with the idea and Liz cut every letter by hand and sewed the costumes together. They really came out great I thought. We had a great time and people realy seemed to enjoy the 'shout out' to the rides of the past.
    Last edited by mouseman68; 11-10-2007 at 07:11 PM.

Not sure how to make picture show up in post will try again.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    That is cool....I think we have a winner....very creative

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Wow! Those are awesome, that must have taken a while to sew. What are you holding?

LOL....I enlarged to my computer background to see what they said. LOVE IT..."riders must be at least stuck in the past to experience ______" That is so clever. What are they made of. They look shiny like a plastic of some sort that the letters will stick to. Very neat

aurora&goofy is offline B-Ticket Holder
    lol that's awesome! esp since ya'll chose to be rides that aren't around anymore. clever thinking
    and

Thanks. The costumes are made of felt as well as all the letters, which are hand cut and glued to the larger felt peices. The backs of the costumes even have the same backs as the real fast passes. I am holding a MK park map from 1994, which still had all those rides on it. We added the Fast Pass symbol to each ride description. I then blew it up and had it lammenated to complete our theme. Durring the party we went to each past ride location, ad attempted to use our Fast Passes.

DANNNGGG. and I thot I was ambitious doing our shirts for vacation. I am highly impressed. Love the map prop. That is really really creative.

aurora&goofy is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseman68 View Post
    Thanks. The costumes are made of felt as well as all the letters, which are hand cut and glued to the larger felt peices. The backs of the costumes even have the same backs as the real fast passes. I am holding a MK park map from 1994, which still had all those rides on it. We added the Fast Pass symbol to each ride description. I then blew it up and had it lammenated to complete our theme. Durring the party we went to each past ride location, ad attempted to use our Fast Passes.
    that's felt? holy cow! that's seriously...really really good. i tried making a shirt in HS w/ felt stuff cut out on it and it came out SO bad. too bad disney didn't have some kinda costume contest cuz ya'll would definitely win!

haha, did using ur fast passes work
    and

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Very creative and well-done! I wish I could see those close up. I think I would have gone crazy cutting out all those letters. I'm amazed that the letters stayed on all night. You must have used some awesome glue.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those FASTPASS costumes are amazing!!! Incredible job!! In fact, ALL of these entries are great!!!!! Let's start voting and pick a winner!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    Very creative and well-done! I wish I could see those close up. I think I would have gone crazy cutting out all those letters. I'm amazed that the letters stayed on all night. You must have used some awesome glue.
    Mini-V if you want a closer shot, right click and put them as your background on the computer. You can see what they say better that way.

I didnt even bother entering cause even I wouldnt have voted for myself with those in the running. They blow any Disney costume I have seen this year (including local stuff and MNSSHP ones) out of the water.

pgowder is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10 View Post
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those FASTPASS costumes are amazing!!! Incredible job!! In fact, ALL of these entries are great!!!!! Let's start voting and pick a winner!!
    Where and how do we vote?

o8catrina8o is offline D-Ticket Holder

elizabeth swan
    1993 - Dolphin
    1995- Aunt House
    1997- Off Site
    1999- Off Site
    2000- Coronodo Springs
    2002- Port Orleans and All Star
    2003- Off Site
    2004- Off Site - Christmas Time
    2005- Pop Century -Christmas Time