Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Photo Contests Discuss Photo Contest News.... in the Photo Gallery and Contests forums; Over the last 10 months, I have experienced a change of work status that included limited internet accessibility. Due to these changes the regular Photo Contests hosted here had been ...
    MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player

Arrow Photo Contest News....

Over the last 10 months, I have experienced a change of work status that included limited internet accessibility. Due to these changes the regular Photo Contests hosted here had been few and far between. Please accept my humble apologies for this lack of attention.

Our lovely April has graciously offered to begin hosing the monthly Photo Contest for me.

She will be posting guidelines for Contest #24 in the next few days!

I will still be sending out prizes to the winners and hopefully will find time to be able to enter myself once in a while.

I hope you all will support the Contests and begin posting photos here once again, sharing your Disney World Adventures with us all!

Thank you all for your understanding and patience with my absences.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Val, thank you for doing such a good job with them. I only hope I can carry on the awesome work you did!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Thank you both. I enjoy seeing what people come up with for captions and voting for my favorite.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.