Can I vote?
Welcome to the Voting for the March 2008 WDW Caption Contest!
The polls close on Monday, March 31st!
Here is the photo you are picking a caption for:
Here is the recap of all of the captions entered:
1) albino_pygmy – "Wow! I found the best Turkey legs ever, and they're free!"
2) FigmentMushu – "I don't wanna be on your Podcast! I wanna be on Lou's show!"
3) SnwhtNdwrfs – "But I don't want to take my picture at The Spot!"
4) disneyfanatic101 – "Tigger is this way I don't wanna go that way!"
5) mini-V –"H" is for the Happiest Place on Earth.
6) Hiddenmickeyboy – Lorilovestigger: "Your not Lou!! Or Huey and Dewie!"
7) disneylady - Lorilovestigger : "You,re not getting me outa here unless I get to take this lampost as a Souvenir"
8) Babby58 – ''No, no, I don't want to sit in that bush for hours. You can't make me!!!"
9) craig15 – "Exhibit M: The 13th failed attempt to make Lou taller (re-enacted by Mike and Lori)"
10) First Timer – "I don't want to leave. I want to stay here and wait for Mickey. He said he was coming and i'm not leaving till he does!"
11) bnac – “leave it there. we can get one on mouse surplus”
12) BamaJenn – After hours of walking the Magic Kingdom, everyone needs a little stretch!
13) disneymaniac87 – “i don't wanna go, i don't wanna go... you will have to pry this lampost out of the group to make me leave!"
14) disneydame2004 – “Mike, I know it's cold here today, but you cannot have my jeans!”
15) Disney05 - "Please, no more "It's a Small World"!"
16) flutter – That Mike always pulling someones leg
17) biblioadonis - "Is this how Lou trained for the Marathon?"
18) disneydarling – "Please don't make me go home...I promise I'll behave!"
19) Majestic – "Mike I'm not interested in your foot fetish. For the last time you can't have my sneaker!"
20) SamIAm717 – lorilovestigger: "Listen Mike, I already saved you from Captain Hook, I'm sure you can handle Peter on your own!! You big baby!!!!"
21) disneydreamer98 – "When you wish upon a leg, makes no difference if it's pegged"
22) ChipNDale - "Why should I worry? Why Should I care? I may not have a dime, But this here Leg is Mine. Why should I worry?"
23) sdale1227 - lorilovestigger to Mike: "This is MY spot for the parade.... and I am NOT moving!!!!!"
24) Fishy RocketBoy - "I said pull my finger!"
25) StitchFan23 - Woman: "Ehh...ehhh.....those costumes are huge...creepy...ehhh....." Man: "Mickey's just messing with you! It's Disney Magic!"
26) kylewhit89 - "Lets go someone already marked their territory for the parade on that light post!!!"
27) MikeS - "C'mon Lori....this IS NOT a fire hydrant...oops...too late!"
Good luck to all.
Ok so I'm gonna be honest... I voted for myself. The reason being soooo many of these are all along the same lines it made it hard to pick one. I really like the ones about not wanting to leave etc. but there were just too many versions of it.
Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
“Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe RohdeAvatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe
I look forward to the caption contest each month. There are always several entries that make it difficult to choose.
mini-V What will you celebrate?
Adult daycare for the kid inside you.
I've just voted voting for the one with my sense of humour!!!
"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney
Looks like my vote is for sale again....
I was able to pick a photo in the photo contest thread!
always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...
Me..... vote for me!!!!
999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!
I love working in the Theme Park Industry!
Vote for me! StitchFan23 offers you his protection.
there's nothing to get hung about
This is my first entry, so tying for 3rd isn't bad.
Dreams Never Die!