Welcome to October's Photo Contest! This month's theme is:
The Tower of Terror
"You unlock this door with the key of imagination, beyond it is another dimension. A dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas.”
You've just crossed over into . . . The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Photo Contest.
Any photo of the Tower of Terror at Disney’s Hollywood Studios can be entered into the contest. The photos can be of the outside of the attraction, the queue or just about anywhere in the attraction that you are allowed to take a photo of.
1. The photo can be from current or past
2. The photo must be yours, do not use other people's work or copyrighted photos (this includes Photopass Photos and on-ride photos)
3. The photo must be acquired legally. (i.e. do not submit a photo that used a flash in a no-flash allowed location)
4. Photo may not have won a previous DWT photo contest.
5. You may only enter 1 photo into the contest.
6. Please upload photos to the Gallery if possible; this will allow easier access in the voting and winners threads. Link your pictures in this thread to enter them.
7. Contest will run until Wednesday, October 15th. Then we'll put it to a vote from our members. The person with the most votes will be announced the winner.
8. Winner will receive a great DWT prize!
If you have any question, please feel free to ask.