Photo Contest for February 2009 - Characters
Welcome to February's Photo Contest!
This month's theme has "character". Actually, it has to include a character and either you or a family member in the photo.
For example, this is one of my favorites. Cassidy went running at Goofy and knocked him down.
1. The photo can be from current or past.
2. The photo must be yours, do not use other people's work or copyrighted photos (this includes Photopass Photos and on-ride photos).
3. The photo must be acquired legally. (i.e. do not submit a photo that used a flash in a no-flash allowed location).
4. Photos cannot be digital altered in anyway. (Red Eye reduction, brightness and contrast is acceptable)
5. Photo may not have won a previous DWT photo contest.
6. You may only enter 1 photo into the contest.
7. Please try and keep photos sized to 640x480. If you have a problem sizing your photo please contact me so I can help you.
7. Contest will run until Saturday, Feb. 14th. Then we'll put it to a vote from our members. The person with the most votes will be announced the winner.
8. Winner will receive a great DWT prize!
If you have any question, please feel free to ask.