Welcome to March's Photo Contest!
This month's theme is: SPLASH MOUNTAIN
Everybody's got a Laughing Place
A Laughing Place to go-ho-ho.
Take your frown
Turn it upside-down
And you'll find yours
1. Please try and keep photos sized to 640x480. If you have a problem sizing your photo please contact me so I can help you.
2. The photo can be from current or past.
3. The photo must be yours, do not use other people's work or copyrighted photos (this includes Photopass Photos and on-ride photos).
4. The photo must be acquired legally. (i.e. do not submit a photo that used a flash in a no-flash allowed location).
5. Photos cannot be digital altered in anyway. (Red Eye reduction, brightness and contrast is acceptable)
6. Photo may not have won a previous DWT photo contest.
7. You may only enter 1 photo into the contest.
8. Contest will run until March 15th. Then we'll put it to a vote from our members. The person with the most votes will be announced the winner.
9. Winner will receive a great DWT prize!
If you have any question, please feel free to ask.
I'm going in March 4th and I'll be back...
FOR THE DEADLINE!
Last edited by Go Ask Alice; 03-01-2009 at 04:25 PM. Reason: smilys didnt work.
Not going to Disney World any time soon...
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"
Last edited by wdfan; 03-03-2009 at 11:51 AM.
WDW Marathon '12
WDW Goofy '13
Does this contest include all the Splash Mountains or is this WDW Splash Mountain only?
always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...
I love Splash!
This is one of my favorite attractions. Here is my photo
I do believe in fairies, I do, I do!
Ah see now if I could post video I'd be all set but I actually have zero stills of Splash. Oh well... something to remember for later this month. LOL!
Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
“Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe RohdeAvatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe
© 2012 WDWRadio™ and Second Star Media™
Please note that WDW Radio, Lou Mongello, and Second Star Media are in no way part of, endorsed or authorized by, or affiliated with the Walt Disney Company or its affiliates. Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com - As to Disney artwork/properties: © Disney - Disclosure.