Welcome to February's Photo Contest
Post your best photo from the Italian pavilion in Epcot
1. Please try and keep photos sized to 640x480. If you have a problem sizing your photo please contact me so I can help you.
2. The photo can be from current or past.
3. The photo must be yours, do not use other people's work or copyrighted photos (this includes Photopass Photos and on-ride photos).
4. The photo must be acquired legally. (i.e. do not submit a photo that used a flash in a no-flash allowed location).
5. Photos cannot be digital altered in anyway. (Red Eye reduction, brightness and contrast is acceptable)
6. Photos must be taken on Walt Disney World property.
7. Photo may not have won a previous DWT/WDWRadio photo contest.
8. You may only enter 1 photo into the contest.
9. Contest will run until February 14th. Then we'll put it to a vote from our members. The person with the most votes will be announced the winner.
10. Winner will receive a great prize!
11. MOST IMPORTANT RULE--- HAVE FUN!!
If you have any question, please feel free to ask or PM me the question.
"If you can dream it you can do it."-Tom FitzgeraldD23 Charter Member
© 2012 WDWRadio™ and Second Star Media™
Please note that WDW Radio, Lou Mongello, and Second Star Media are in no way part of, endorsed or authorized by, or affiliated with the Walt Disney Company or its affiliates. Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com - As to Disney artwork/properties: © Disney - Disclosure.