July's Photo Contest
I thought some type of fireworks would be fun to do this month.
1. Please try and keep photos sized to 640x480. If you have a problem sizing your photo please contact me so I can help you.
2. The photo can be from current or past.
3. The photo must be yours, do not use other people's work or copyrighted photos (this includes Photopass Photos and on-ride photos).
4. The photo must be acquired legally. (i.e. do not submit a photo that used a flash in a no-flash allowed location).
5. Photos cannot be digital altered in anyway. (Red Eye reduction, brightness and contrast is acceptable)
6. Photos must be taken on Walt Disney World property.
7. Photo may not have won a previous DWT/WDWRadio photo contest.
8. You may only enter 1 photo into the contest.
9. Contest will run until July 15th. Then we'll put it to a vote from our members. The person with the most votes will be announced the winner.
10. Winner will receive a great prize!
11. MOST IMPORTANT RULE--- HAVE FUN!!
If you have any question, please feel free to ask or PM me the question.
Mckayla's Life... My blog
2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property)
sadly i have no firework pics my daughter cries.. so we usually find some place to go in until then
All Star Sports July 2006
All Star Movies October 2007
Coronado Spring February 2010
Pop Century October 2010
All Star Movies September 2011
Pop Century September 2012Chrissy
Tiffany~šoš ~ D23 member
Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression
97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View
Hm mine doesn't seem to have worked..
© 2012 WDWRadio™ and Second Star Media™