Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Photo Gallery and Contests Discuss i was wondering(window pics) in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; if you have decorated your room windows could you post some pictures so i can see them.. i love see how creative everyone is...
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

i was wondering(window pics)

if you have decorated your room windows could you post some pictures so i can see them.. i love see how creative everyone is
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

hgraber is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Wow, I've never thought to do that! When I was a kid, my brother and I made funny signs to put in our van windows when cars went by. You can get really creative with it and hey, we're all just children at heart, so you can do that even if you don't have kids old enough to appreciate it. I wish I had some pictures!

"Headin' to the Mouse House", "Fantasyland or Bust", "Honk if you'd rather be on Space Mountain", or the mean but fun for a kid when you pass a bus: "Have fun at school, I'm going to Disneyworld!"
    I believe in Happily Ever Afters.

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    i plan on making a magnet to go on the back of the truck for when were driving down there.. but i also plann on doing something for our hotel room windows.. i have seen vixens door art on her last trip.. but i remember seeing all the cute lil dorr and window art when i was at the resorts last time and i'm wanting to do something this time since we will be there a week..
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy