Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Photo Gallery and Contests Discuss Disney Dolls in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; I don't know why, but I suddenly remembered a past activity of mine. Dolling. When I needed something to do, I would find a base that looks like a person, ...
    SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.

Disney Dolls

I don't know why, but I suddenly remembered a past activity of mine. Dolling. When I needed something to do, I would find a base that looks like a person, get on a paint program (such as Paint Shop Pro) and make them into a Disney character. Even tho I think they look really bad, I'm going to post them, just to see what everyone thinks of them, and hopefully to inspire someone else to give it a try! And just for reference, I got the bases from this website: DHF : Doll on the Hill Factory

I also made these banners for the website I used to have.

I even got an award once!

If you have any, make sure you post them! If you haven't made any, go make one right now!
    Love, Kerri

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Those are great Karri - do you need paint shop pro to make em?
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.
    No, you could just use paint.
    If you go to the website I provided, you need programs like Paint Shop Pro to make them look as amazing as hers.
    Love, Kerri