Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Photo Gallery and Contests Discuss ummm... where'd my pics go? in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; just a couple hours ago I posted a couple of my pics up here. Now I'm pretty sure I did it correctly, because although I'm new to this forum, I've ...
    MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!

ummm... where'd my pics go?

just a couple hours ago I posted a couple of my pics up here. Now I'm pretty sure I did it correctly, because although I'm new to this forum, I've posted in a very similar one very frequently for over a year. Not to mention the fact that I previewed the post first and it was working then. I submitted it and then left for class. When I came back now, I can't find where it went? I can understand if maybe I unknowingly posted it in the wrong forum and someone moved it on me, but I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone give me some insight as to what went wrong? Thanks.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    There's some pix of yours in the following posts:

Hiya everyone!
    Yeah... I got a couple of him yesterday as well.

If you're ever unsure as to what you've posted to the board, you may use the search functionality within your Profile view, or your Control Panel will display the last few posts you've made.

As an additional FYI, there is a photo gallery where patrons may share their collections.

Oh, and don't forget that the board also has a general search feature.

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    thanks jacknife,

but what i was looking for was a post i had made with 7 photos in it taken in various places around MK. maybe i was just in a hurry and didn't wait to make sure that they had in fact posted, so I think I'll try and post them again today. although i think i want to look into that gallery feature first. organization is a good thing.

...i'll read up on it.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...