Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Photo Gallery and Contests Discuss A favor of sorts in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; So I don't know if this was asked before and if it was if someone could direct me to the link it would be much appreciated, but I was curious ...
    Meggersuit is offline A-Ticket holder

A favor of sorts

So I don't know if this was asked before and if it was if someone could direct me to the link it would be much appreciated, but I was curious if anyone had any pictures from attractions that are no longer around. Now I am curious about what the rides looked like as they were taking them down, ex: I saw photos of 20,000 leagues after it was closed, before it was taken down, etc, and I thought they were so neat so those were the types of pictures I was curious about. Or perhaps someone has pictures of what the Wonders of Life Pavillion looks like now inside? Just curious! Hopefully this makes SOME sense. Thanks!

Megan

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    There is a section in the photo gallery for extinct attractions that might have what you are looking for.

Lost Attractions

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak
    I was at my parent's house this past weekend and found slides from our first trip to Disney. I'll be taking them to Wal-Mart to get them changed to digital pictures so I can see them... and I think I might have some pics of old attractions. I'll post if I do.
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)