Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Photo Gallery and Contests Discuss can anyone help? in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Hey there! I just got into reading about the ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter that used to be at the Magic Kingdom. It seems really interesting. Does anyone happen to have a ...
    Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

can anyone help?

Hey there! I just got into reading about the ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter that used to be at the Magic Kingdom. It seems really interesting. Does anyone happen to have a sort of behind the scenes photo of the alien audio-animatronic? The ride seemed really cool, but i'd just like to see how truly freaky the alien figure was.

Thanks!
    ~Disney2000
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    This pin kind of gives you an idea of what he looked liked.

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Tomorrowland

That's the best I could do. The picture is small but it gives you an idea of what it was.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    That is enough to cause nightmares, yuck.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder
    wow that looks kind of cool and freaky at the same time. Thanks for the pictures so far, any more? is it's body really that long?
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!