Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Photo Gallery and Contests Discuss Random Photo in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Forgive me if this has been post before Does anyone else takes pictures of random things thoughout the parks? Such as trashcan, the floor, stroller, signs.If so what? Next trip ...
    Stitch's buddy is offline Hakuna Matata

Random Photo

Forgive me if this has been post before
    Does anyone else takes pictures of random things thoughout the parks? Such as trashcan, the floor, stroller, signs.If so what? Next trip I want to take picture of the little details and jokes the imagineers have left and want to see what some of y'all have take already.

I FINISHED my first ever race, ToT 13Kand running it again in '09

** Please, Please excuse my grammatical and spelling errors. Correct me if I'm wrong.**

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I have several pictures of restrooms. Some are better themed than others.

Cool, I few signs confused me when I was younger I stood there and kept on looking back and forth between the sign I would have to wait someone to enter or leave to make sure I went in the right one.

** Please, Please excuse my grammatical and spelling errors. Correct me if I'm wrong.**

TTAfanatic is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I took over 800 pictures on a trip, so I'm pretty sure I got some odd shots, I took pictures of pretty much anything that looked like the Imagineers put a little thought into, including fictional signs, prints on the ground, directional signs, and most importantly, a lot of my food.

2001 - Caribbean Beach
    2008 - Pop Century
    2010 - Port Orleans Riverside

www.twitter.com/nickphillips97

I proudly support The FairTax!
    www.FairTax.org

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    This last trip I took over 1,300 photos. I know I took duplicates and pics of odd things lol.
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I love taking pictures of details! I've recently started getting into it and on our last trip, my sister kept asking me, "what do you keep taking pictures of??"
    ~Ashleigh

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I love taking pictures of the wild animals that find their way on property (i.e. ducks, squirrels, birds). I've taken photos of PUSH but I don't think that counts as a trash can.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Thats cool. I carry around a plush and have picture of it in crazy place like going to the subway at Hollywood Studio or on a bike at Animal Kingdom. I love looking at the light fixtures it's amazing how Imagineers can blend thing so well and no one notice it makes me sad inside

emabee is offline Not too much longer til I'm in the World again!!!
    I took over 2100 pics the last time I was there and I KNOW I got some random shots of things.
    http://pinefrog.com/DWT/vana.htm

Disney things I love:

The Capt'n:
    Pirates:
    Magic Kingdom:
    All things Alice: