Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Photo Gallery and Contests Discuss help with my "Ariel holding my baby doll" photo in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Can someone who has photoshop (or something like that) help me? I have a precious moments photo frame of Ariel that I wanted to use for this photo.Because of the ...
    tiny tim is offline B-Ticket Holder

help with my "Ariel holding my baby doll" photo

Can someone who has photoshop (or something like that) help me? I have a precious moments photo frame of Ariel that I wanted to use for this photo.Because of the way thi frame is, I would need to turn this photo side ways and if I do that Ariel will not be sitting up right. What I wanted to do was find a way to turn this photo sideways, but also keep Ariel sitting up as she is and use some kind of photo shop to move like the treasure chest and other things around so they are not sideways and so everything looks real. O and if I can cut out the tag on the doll that would also be good. I want to keep the doll in the photo, but wanted to someone move the tag of her out of the photo.

By the way here is a link to the photo frame that I want to use for this photo and you will see why I need to turn this photo. Ariel 4'' x 6'' Photo Frame | DisneyShopping.com

Last edited by tiny tim; 01-16-2009 at 12:38 AM.

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I can try to turn it sideways for you. I'm not sure how well it will turn out but I will give it my best!
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    You should be able to just zoom it in enough to make it landscape instead of portrait but it depends on how large the photo is and how much "dead space" there is around it.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe