Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Photo Gallery and Contests Discuss ATTENTION: DWT Photo Galleries to be Archived in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; To all of the family members here at DisneyWorldTrivia.com In an effort to enhance your experience here at WDWRadio/DWT, we are busy preparing for a very exciting upgrade to our ...
    MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player

Arrow ATTENTION: DWT Photo Galleries to be Archived

To all of the family members here at DisneyWorldTrivia.com

In an effort to enhance your experience here at WDWRadio/DWT, we are busy preparing for a very exciting upgrade to our web site!

As part of the entire site’s enhancement, we have decided to remove and archive the existing photo galleries, due in part to their extensive size. This should add speed to our current site loading and navigation capabilities.

To replace our galleries, we have started a Flickr community group for WDWRadio and have begun loading our own photos during our testing phase. Come join our new WDW Radio Photo Community at Flickr: WDW Radio

The WDW Radio Group is a public group that accepts both Photos and Video media. Just as in the previous DWT galleries, all photos must be 100% “family-friendly” and either your own or used with permission. They are also subject to Flickr’s terms and conditions. (Yahoo! Terms of Service)

PLEASE NOTE: We are planning on shutting down and removing the current Gallery on or about Sunday, February 1, 2009. If there are any photos you do not have backed up on your computers and would like to keep access to, please save them on your computer or move them to the new WDWRadio Flickr community. Once the galleries have been removed, we will be unable to retrieve deleted/archived photos. We appreciate your understanding in this regard.

We hope you continue to find our forums fun, easy to access and as always, the 'Happiest Forums on Earth"

We have many more exciting things coming very soon, so stay tuned, and THANK YOU for being a part of our community.

Lou Mongello, and the Administrator and Moderators of the DisneyWorldTrivia.com Community
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder
    I guess you mean the site is being refurbished for our future enjoyment.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Glad I noticed this thread! I'm going to back up all my photos just in case.

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Just a little Reminder....
    ~ Valerie
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)

Again, I would like to remind you all that any photos currently being filed on the DisneyWorldTrivia Photo Galleries will be archived very soon.

We have started a Flickr community group for WDWRadio. Come join our new WDW Radio Photo Community at Flickr: WDW Radio

~ Valerie
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)